• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

droppedmysyrup

droppedmysyrup

r
Jul 23, 2024
I'm another thread I posted I talked about jumping off a bridge unsure the true height of it but I believe it to be 40
Feet and I think at a different spot it can get the highest to 70 or 80 if I managed to scale the top and jump to the lowest landing. I really believe if I manage to like dive as if I were diving into water and moved my hands at the end or just landed on my head I'd instantly die. Do you guys disagree or know any really easy method I can maybe get my hands on from a store. As long as I don't suffer for too long or too harshly i don't mind a little just need an escape soon.

CHOSEVIOLENCE

CHOSEVIOLENCE

Jul 24, 2024
206179 1000000126
I think you're playing a risk game with that kind of height. People have survived very high jumps, in my personal opinion, making sure your head hits the ground first is the most important thing.