redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Student
Sep 2, 2024
I choose to believe that in the afterlife, your consciousness will inhabit your soul, taking whatever form you choose, reflecting the essence of who you are. Your soul may become a farm, where the fields flourish under a warm sun, symbolizing peace and abundance; a prairie, vast and open, representing freedom and limitless possibilities; a sea, deep and mysterious, echoing the complexities of your emotions; or a forest, lush and vibrant, filled with the whispers of nature and the tranquility of eternity. It can also manifest as a building, a town, a house, a garden, a beach, or any sacred space that resonates with your spirit, providing comfort and a sense of belonging in the afterlife.

In this realm, the connections you forged during your earthly existence act as bridges, allowing you to visit or be visited by those you loved. These bonds transcend time and space, creating a tapestry of shared experiences that enrich your eternal journey. Here, you can merge your paradises with others, weaving together different aspects of joy, love, and understanding, creating a vibrant community of souls who support and uplift one another.

However, it is also essential to recognize that not all souls are filled with light. Those who carried darkness and evil within them during their lives may find their paradises tainted by guilt and pain. For these souls, the afterlife can become a shadowy realm, reflecting their inner turmoil and unresolved struggles. Until they confront their past actions, learn to forgive themselves, and seek redemption, they may remain trapped in a cycle of suffering. This darkness can distort their paradise, preventing them from experiencing the full beauty of the afterlife.

Ultimately, the journey of the soul in the afterlife is a reflection of the choices made in life and the connections formed. Embracing love and understanding creates a vibrant, flourishing paradise, while unresolved darkness can lead to desolation. It is through this understanding of ourselves and each other that we can hope to transform our souls into spaces of light, compassion, and healing, where we can find peace for all eternity.

Tradução em português:

Eu escolho acreditar que, na vida após a morte, sua consciência vai habitar sua alma, assumindo a forma que você escolher, refletindo a essência do que você é. Sua alma pode se tornar uma fazenda, onde os campos florescem sob um sol quente, simbolizando paz e abundância; uma pradaria, vasta e aberta, representando liberdade e possibilidades sem fim; um mar, profundo e misterioso, ecoando as complexidades das suas emoções; ou uma floresta, verde e vibrante, cheia dos sussurros da natureza e da tranquilidade da eternidade. Também pode se manifestar como um prédio, uma cidade, uma casa, um jardim, uma praia ou qualquer lugar sagrado que ressoe com seu espírito, trazendo conforto e um senso de pertencimento na vida após a morte.

Nesse reino, as conexões que você fez durante sua vida agem como pontes, permitindo que você visite ou seja visitado por aqueles que amou. Esses laços transcendem o tempo e o espaço, criando uma tapeçaria de experiências compartilhadas que enriquecem sua jornada eterna. Aqui, você pode unir seus paraísos com os de outras pessoas, juntando diferentes aspectos de alegria, amor e compreensão, formando uma comunidade vibrante de almas que se apoiam e se elevam mutuamente.

No entanto, é importante reconhecer que nem todas as almas são cheias de luz. Aqueles que carregaram escuridão e maldade dentro de si durante a vida podem encontrar seus paraísos manchados por culpa e dor. Para essas almas, a vida após a morte pode se tornar um lugar sombrio, refletindo sua luta interna e problemas não resolvidos. Até que elas enfrentem suas ações passadas, aprendam a se perdoar e busquem redenção, podem ficar presas em um ciclo de sofrimento. Essa escuridão pode distorcer seu paraíso, impedindo-as de experimentar a beleza plena da vida após a morte.

No fim, a jornada da alma na vida após a morte é um reflexo das escolhas feitas na vida e das conexões formadas. Abraçar o amor e a compreensão cria um paraíso vibrante e florescente, enquanto a escuridão não resolvida pode levar à desolação. É por meio dessa compreensão de nós mesmos e dos outros que podemos transformar nossas almas em espaços de luz, compaixão e cura, onde podemos encontrar paz por toda a eternidade.

Last edited:
L

legoshi

Sep 3, 2024
No disrespect but this sounds like every self help book I have read 😂😂😂. If the after life is as you depict, mine will suck just like this life. I don't know how to "heal" or "forgive myself" or what it even means to "love yourself". And I made no connections in this life so yeah no bridges to other worlds for me.

I just hope the afterlife is like when I'm sleeping. Where I know when I get in bed I'm trying to go to sleep, but I never know when I'm asleep, until I wake up. So if I never wake up…..I never know i'm dead. I want all this to stop. I don't want to have to experience being anymore. I just want to be in an unknown blank state like when I'm sleeping. I don't want no dreams, no thoughts, no feelings, no nothing, just blank and peace.

Reactions: WillowedFlower and pthnrdnojvsc