• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022

In addition to a lifetime of propaganda, we have never experienced a government with citizens' interest in mind

Nearly everyone, if not every single person, in America that will read this has never seen our government and politicians do ANYTHING that would advance the lives of its citizens, no matter how small the action might be. When/if anything slightly beneficial is done, cynical ulterior motives are the reason. Advancement of ruling class interests are the overwhelming reason we get anything, i.e. paltry checks during the covid pandemic.

We have never known otherwise. When Americans see the Chinese government implement policies that increase the wellbeing of the population, their minds automatically assume it's for nefarious reasons. The thought of a government ensuring their citizens are safe, taken care of and prosperous is unheard of.

No matter the party affiliation, or if they're avowed communists all the way to the far right base of Republican neo-fascists, everyone knows politicians that make up the government are A.) beholden to capital and B.) out for themselves.

Congress is laughably unpopular, if not right out loathed by all of us. When decades of racist propaganda, fabrication and malicious lies are added to the mix, no one can possibly fathom leadership being altruistic.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Unicr0n and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Xi Dada, is that you?

• Yay!
Reactions: NumbItAll, Dr Iron Arc and derpyderpins
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Bro my family is from Taiwan I've got way more reasons to be distrustful of the CCP than the average American has. 🤣

Reactions: NumbItAll
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
We have never known otherwise. When Americans see the Chinese government implement policies that increase the wellbeing of the population, their minds automatically assume it's for nefarious reasons. The thought of a government ensuring their citizens are safe, taken care of and prosperous is unheard of.
Are you out your damn mind?

The CCP literally welded the doors of apartments during COVID; many people died especially due to being burned alive when fires broke out in those apartments, trapping everyone inside.

Even my financial professor, who lived in China pre-1990s, when meat was so expensive and rare that she remembers savouring the little piece she got on Chinese New Years, knows that China's government should NEVER be trusted.

More people have died due to the Chinese government than any other regime. Mao and Genghis Khan, the kings of genociders. 90 million people. Then you've got Hong with another 20 million and Chiang with another 2.2 million. No other country has that death toll. It takes a combination of worldwide events to beat the death toll of the Chinese on their own people.

Friendly reminder that China is still racist as fuck and government will check in on you every so often if you list your race as black or your country of origin is that of an African country. In the middle of the night, even. They will imprison you if you say certain things, they prevent their citizens from accessing many mainstream websites. China still has 26% of their population living below the poverty line (<$7 a day) and ~50% at less than $10 a day (source). Remember: China's definition of extreme poverty is earning less than $2.30 a day. Even though it costs at least $10 a day to live comfortably in even rural china.

This is the average income of the rural chinese. 21691 yuan/12 month= 1807 yuan per month. That's $250USD. That's not enough to live comfortably even according to the people that live in rural China today. 36% of China's population still live in rural areas. Do you see a discrepancy of the statistics that the Chinese government is putting out now? Yeah. They make a lot of claims to make themselves look better. Never trust statistics that come straight from China's government.

USA congress may suck but it's leagues better than the CCP.

All this support for China comes from ignorant people who have never stepped foot out of USA or are given the "North Korean tourist" experience but in China. Look up Laowhy86, ADVChina, and SerpentZA.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RURIRA and Dr Iron Arc
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
In terms of public service corruption most of europe, oceania, and a few places in africa seem to do better than both so it might be better to look there first for places that are doing a better job but idk

China is definitely more authoritarian but they do elect the president within the ccp, like the parliamentary systems in europe and canada.

It's hard to say that there is more political corruption one way or the other when in the US you usually have to buy your way to power (or sell your soul to someone who is willing to pay for you). Most people agree that the economic and political elites of america are well entrenched, often for many generations. I dont think there is as much difference between our governments in this way than people think. There also seems to be a good amount of ethnic diversity, especially between people in the southeast and northeast.

And for all of the many problems that China has they don't have nearly the amount of drugs present in their country. Their violent crime rate is much lower as well.

It's easy to read the constant stream of news headlines that say that China is the root of all evil in the modern world and get swept into it. There are a lot of very valid criticisms of the ccp, but there's also a lot of cognitive dissonance happening when people say they unconditionally love everything about America but unilaterally criticize a society that is much more similar to ours than most of the world.

O

obligatoryshackles

I don't want to get used to it.
Aug 11, 2023
Are you out your damn mind?

The CCP literally welded the doors of apartments during COVID; many people died especially due to being burned alive when fires broke out in those apartments, trapping everyone inside.

Even my financial professor, who lived in China pre-1990s, when meat was so expensive and rare that she remembers savouring the little piece she got on Chinese New Years, knows that China's government should NEVER be trusted.

More people have died due to the Chinese government than any other regime. Mao and Genghis Khan, the kings of genociders. 90 million people. Then you've got Hong with another 20 million and Chiang with another 2.2 million. No other country has that death toll. It takes a combination of worldwide events to beat the death toll of the Chinese on their own people.

Friendly reminder that China is still racist as fuck and government will check in on you every so often if you list your race as black or your country of origin is that of an African country. In the middle of the night, even. They will imprison you if you say certain things, they prevent their citizens from accessing many mainstream websites. China still has 26% of their population living below the poverty line (<$7 a day) and ~50% at less than $10 a day (source). Remember: China's definition of extreme poverty is earning less than $2.30 a day. Even though it costs at least $10 a day to live comfortably in even rural china.

This is the average income of the rural chinese. 21691 yuan/12 month= 1807 yuan per month. That's $250USD. That's not enough to live comfortably even according to the people that live in rural China today. 36% of China's population still live in rural areas. Do you see a discrepancy of the statistics that the Chinese government is putting out now? Yeah. They make a lot of claims to make themselves look better. Never trust statistics that come straight from China's government.

USA congress may suck but it's leagues better than the CCP.

All this support for China comes from ignorant people who have never stepped foot out of USA or are given the "North Korean tourist" experience but in China. Look up Laowhy86, ADVChina, and SerpentZA.

And ultimately less people died from COVID than in the US, which actively discouraged taking the vaccine because of culture war reasons. Worthwhile tradeoff? Not my call to make I guess.

Someone who lived in China pre-1990 should not comment on China today, just as anyone who has "never stepped foot out of USA".

Glass house accusations considering the US government is basically the only government that more or less fully genocided a race once. Bringing in Genghis Khan as anything relevant is laughable in the 21st century. Mao's agricultural "reforms" were an abject failure that caused the deaths of countless Chinese citizens, but to say that it was a genocide is nonsensical given the actual definition of the word. It was a catastrophic failure of agricultural policy brought about by incompetence combined with authoritarian cult of personality but it was not any kind of ethnically targeted, malicious effort.

China as a whole is pretty racist to outsiders, just like any Asian country that is more or less an ethnostate. But they don't have an extant population of millions of people who were forcibly dragged to their country in chains to serve as a permanent underclass. That's the USA. The "Great" Firewall is pretty easy to bypass, all things considered, and people do so regularly. It's just another form of control that uses a more primitive method than the typical Western style of subtle propaganda and social engineering. I don't think it's that much worse than having your population be drowned in 24/7 dogshit news and brain melting algorithms on unregulated social media sites with the sole objective of milking as much time, money, and outrage out of its audience as possible.

The US government has actively made the lives of its citizens worse over the course of the last 30 years. The CCP has drastically improved the life of their average citizen in that same time. Yeah, a lot of people are still living in poverty. But that number's actually going down unlike in the US.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and Hvergelmir
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
That thing with Brendan Kavanagh and the CCP was insane.

O

obligatoryshackles

Aug 11, 2023
Source: The CCP.
And what, you have anything more than American propaganda to disprove that statistic? Like yeah, obviously don't trust CCP data without thinking twice, but please at least provide a reputable source that disputes it.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
And what, you have anything more than American propaganda to disprove that statistic? Like yeah, obviously don't trust CCP data without thinking twice, but please at least provide a reputable source that disputes it.
You seem already prepared to shoot down anything I would post so I don't feel like it.

O

obligatoryshackles

Aug 11, 2023
You seem already prepared to shoot down anything I would post so I don't feel like it.
So you don't have anything, got it.

That's not even the main point anyway. The main point is that the US literally convinced half its population that the pandemic doesn't exist and that the vaccine will hurt them for literally no reason other than political games.

And also every other talking point I made which you didn't bother to address.

I don't even think the CCP is good. I just think it's understandable why people would think it's better than the absolute shithole that is the state of the US government lol.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
So you don't have anything, got it.

That's not even the main point anyway. The main point is that the US literally convinced half its population that the pandemic doesn't exist and that the vaccine will hurt them for literally no reason other than political games.

And also every other talking point I made which you didn't bother to address.

I don't even think the CCP is good. I just think it's understandable why people would think it's better than the absolute shithole that is the state of the US government lol.
I don't care enough to defend the US, I just want to shit on China, for Taiwan. 🇹🇼

O

obligatoryshackles

Aug 11, 2023
I don't care enough to defend the US, I just want to shit on China, for Taiwan. 🇹🇼
Honestly that's totally fair.

Regardless of CCP/western propaganda or whatever, at the end of the day I don't think anyone can deny that life in Taiwan will be worse if the CCP takes over. Hong Kong showed off well enough what's to come if that were to happen. If you're actually Taiwanese it is in your every interest to buy into anti-China narratives even if you thought it was bogus western propaganda.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc