KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
This was my initial plan (and sort of like a fantasy) when I became suicidal last year. It was inspired by re-watching the Deer Hunter after life events led me to decide to ctb. I planned to take a loan and fly to a country that I have travelled to there before and buy a gun. I have tried shooting for fun with an illegal revolver that a guy owned years before. Now looking back at those memories, I wish I had put it in my mouth... but I was happier and more hopeful for the future back then.

To ctb like that I have to own the gun this time, so I can practice ctb angles. Would it be possible for a westerner to buy a gun in a Southeast Asian country? Which country would be easiest in terms of laws and markets?

T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
If you are willing to travel, why not down to peru and hunt for N, I mean it has to be much more peaceful than a gun

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
If you are willing to travel, why not down to peru and hunt for N, I mean it has to be much more peaceful than a gun
Because Peru, and most of South America, is like double the price of flight tickets from my country compared to going to Southeast Asia. And my family, who have no idea of exactly how deeply suicidal I am, would question why Peru specifically and do everything to discourage me spending so much on travel. Do you think N can be found in Southeast Asia too?

T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
Because Peru, and most of South America, is like double the price of flight tickets from my country compared to going to Southeast Asia. And my family, who have no idea of exactly how deeply suicidal I am, would question why Peru specifically and do everything to discourage me spending so much on travel. Do you think N can be found in Southeast Asia too?
I am not sure I have only seen people here hunt for it in Mexico or Peru, I missed the window when it was still available online too, but good luck with your trip to Southeast Asia, hopefully somebody can point you to where you could get what you are looking for.