S

Splender09

The Stronger wins, so become stronger.
Apr 11, 2023
I have been feeling really low these days. I think talking to others who are a similar case to mine really helps allivate my mood.
Knowing there are people like me makes me feel better and helps with loneliness.
It sounds weird to say, but will you be a friend of mine? It's totally fine if you don't want to, after all we all got things to do in life.
But it's really something knowing you have a friend to talk with about everything and anything without a care of them judging you.
It's like a place you can go to whenever you feel low.
I don't know if we have personal chat here or not. Though I have a discord account - KnownLord#9555
Send me an invite or something if you would want to be my friend.
Thanks for reading this.
Till the next time we talk then.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: setty, voc_89, Endex and 1 other person
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
You are expressing something that many desire but few find. If you were rich or famous your could have many "friends". Up till 100 years ago most people died in the town where they were born. They had many siblings and many more cousins who knew them for their entire lives.

The pace of life has quickened and families are only a shadow of what they once were. Mobility and technology have created an unprecedented society, but the human heart still longs for what has been lost.

• Love
Reactions: NambaSutra, TooConscious, Splender09 and 2 others
That's Not Me

That's Not Me

A cork on the ocean floating over the raging sea
Sep 14, 2022
Where do you find people to talk to?

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Social media, public forums etc.
The thing is though in these times your online friends could be AI.
Even if they show themselves on camera waving and saying " hi John Smith I'm splendid today how are you "
Could be deepfake to gain your personal info.
Can't trust anything you're not willing to lose in this shit life I believe that's why most of us are suicidal because we see the injustice and are helpless to do anything because the masses want to keep living a lie. The sad thing is you can most certainly love a fairytale if you wish and it still be better for everyone around you. Instead they choose to keep the sadistic suffering machine going and don't care how it effects you because they haven't been thrown in the slow meat grinder legs first that day but let me tell you, boy are they the first to squeel and cry and plead for mercy when its even suggested they may be next.
A society of cowards and amateur wannabe psychopaths who watch 'you' on Netflix and secretly make plans stuffing fast food and candy into their mouths their weak selfish mucky sticky fuckin fingers and wash down with Coca-Cola ready to feel like god on some shitty bashed six ways from Sunday cocaine on Friday night.
And the ones who are giving some pushback almost always have a chip on their shoulder and won't socialize with anyone who doesn't agree with everything they say.

P

peaches

Student
Oct 19, 2022
I have been feeling really low these days. I think talking to others who are a similar case to mine really helps allivate my mood.
Knowing there are people like me makes me feel better and helps with loneliness.
It sounds weird to say, but will you be a friend of mine? It's totally fine if you don't want to, after all we all got things to do in life.
But it's really something knowing you have a friend to talk with about everything and anything without a care of them judging you.
I don't know if we have personal chat here or not. Though I have a discord account - KnownLord#9555
Thanks for reading this.
Hi,
Thank you for reaching out. I also think healing, even temporarily, comes from being heard. No judgment, just being.
You are welcome to pm me any time.

Reactions: moya117
moya117

moya117

A replacement that can easily get replaced
Mar 31, 2023
Thanks for reading this.
We're on the same page here, I already send you a friend request, we can both vent together or yk play games!

-3rnst4r