• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019

Reactions: nw7 and secondtimesthecharm
T

TheLastStraw

May 10, 2018
I will never have the money to retire

So I'll keep getting paid pennies for hard labor until I'm to tired to go on then it's bye bye

Reactions: Dead beat dad
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I will never have the money to retire

So I'll keep getting paid pennies for hard labor until I'm to tired to go on then it's bye bye
This article is about failed attempts and how they make a bunch of previously unaffordable services now affordable to people. The title is a bit misleading as it's not about completed suicides

A

AsexualBarbieBoy

Jun 7, 2019
Thanks, an interesting article.

Generally, males have a significantly higher rate of death by suicide. However, if they manage to survive they reap far better income benefits than women. Specifically, if you're white, male and young, you can expect the highest income spike after suicide. If anyone is interested in the study mentioned in the article, it can be found here.

Reactions: cornflowerblue