• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
The motto and modus operandi of prolifers is that they "want others to live (against their will and at all costs), but not necessarily live well". Contrary to what some others say "they don't want me/others to live" or "they don't want me/others to thrive", the truth is that they (the pro-lifers) DO want their target person to live, by keeping said person alive against their will and perpetually in abject conditions (not fixing the cause of poor quality of life (or being unable to) while insisting (and even using force to) the sufferer to remain alive just so they can fulfill their atavistic, despicable worldview. It mostly has nothing to do with the sufferer finding peace or relief from suffering, but mainly everything benefiting the pro-lifer, even at the cost of the sufferer. By thriving it is usually limited to just having basic needs, but not fulfilling anything beyond that (quality of life, independence, bodily autonomy, and enjoyable things for others.)

Additionally, what is quite disgusting is the fact that they like to use people who are in terrible circumstances (severe disabilities and handicaps, severe illnesses, and other stuff) but are still alive just to inspire those to live while sidelining those who don't share their same view. They tout the fact that "they're alive!" as some evidence towards that life is worth living and that people enjoy living and adapting to whatever challenge life throws at them or something trite like that… Though for the people who don't really enjoy living, they are sidelined and silenced into oblivion, like not even talked about, forgotten. I would even go as far to argue that the amount of people in horrible predicaments with serious handicaps and illnesses are not accurately represented in their willingness to die, and the data is most likely cherrypicked. Like, when is the last time you ever hear about advertisements or examples of people who are in terrible predicaments and wanting to die in the media? The answer is almost never, because it simply doesn't fit the narrative of the pro-lifers! Nevertheless, I digress, but ultimately the point is they just want people to "live" as in exist and be alive, but don't care about suffering while being alive.

They feel like it's a victory if a person suffering is alive, regardless of the consequences incurred by the sufferer, just as long as the sufferer is not dead. This is just really wrong and despicable. In the end, like (the late) Danny Thomas from TRTNLE (and an ex-SaSu member from many years ago) said "They (pro-lifers) only care as long as you are breathing and your heart is beating." (paraphrased a bit, but the meaning is more/less the same). You could be on life support and struggling, but they (the pro-lifers) will just keep one alive regardless of predicament (maybe only with terminal illnesses, but even then it's unlikely and not guaranteed). Hence, it is no surprise, and of course, preaching to the SaSu choir; that pro-lifers are nothing more than narcissistic busybody gatekeepers of others, even among themselves.

Reactions: drearysunrise, divinemistress36, Ringo and 12 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those pro-life people disgust me, they have no compassion, they just want to force other people to suffer because of selfishness and delusions.

Reactions: myusername890, darkenmydoorstep, Lydia12 and 4 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Literally! I don't understand why they think staying alive is so good and preferable to ctb. It makes no sense for someone to continue living if they're suffering everyday and hate their existence. Sometimes death is preferable to being alive, but pro-lifers just don't see that. They think that being alive is the ultimate goal and the ultimate good. They literally have no empathy or compassion for those who are suffering and only want them to continue living.

I hate the fact that pro-lifers try and want to control the lives of other people and keep them trapped here with no escape.

I believe that people should have the right to die regardless of their reason. This should be a universal human right. None of us chose to be here, so we should all have a guaranteed exit if we want to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, myusername890, DumbGirl and 4 others
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
We are brainwashed to believe that the present world is the best in millions of years, with the best technology, most plentiful food supply, most freedom, safest, etc. Therefore it is good to be alive. Everyone should worship and obey the hidden master(s).

Reactions: myusername890, sserafim, DumbGirl and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Aug 30, 2018
Those pro-life people disgust me, they have no compassion, they just want to force other people to suffer because of selfishness and delusions.
Indeed, they just want to fulfill their atavistic morals and beliefs, which in turn, boils down to their "ego."

Literally! I don't understand why they think staying alive is so good and preferable to ctb. It makes no sense for someone to continue living if they're suffering everyday and hate their existence. Sometimes death is preferable to being alive, but pro-lifers just don't see that. They think that being alive is the ultimate goal and the ultimate good. They literally have no empathy or compassion for those who are suffering and only want them to continue living.

I hate the fact that pro-lifers try and want to control the lives of other people and keep them trapped here with no escape.

I believe that people should have the right to die regardless of their reason. This should be a universal human right. None of us chose to be here, so we should all have a guaranteed exit if we want to.
Agreed and sadly in our present day world that isn't a reality (as much as I wished it were)...

We are brainwashed to believe that the present world is the best in millions of years, with the best technology, most plentiful food supply, most freedom, safest, etc. Therefore it is good to be alive. Everyone should worship and obey the hidden master(s).
Yeah and I know people of the past also had similar (or worse things). It seems like as long as humanity is around there will always be some form of abuse, oppression, and exploitation, which is why I would never wish to propagate this species and for my end to come sooner than later (I don't want to live until old age and die of natural causes, or any other cause other than on my own terms).

Reactions: myusername890, sserafim and Homo erectus
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Indeed, they just want to fulfill their atavistic morals and beliefs, which in turn, boils down to their "ego."

Agreed and sadly in our present day world that isn't a reality (as much as I wished it were)...

Yeah and I know people of the past also had similar (or worse things). It seems like as long as humanity is around there will always be some form of abuse, oppression, and exploitation, which is why I would never wish to propagate this species and for my end to come sooner than later (I don't want to live until old age and die of natural causes, or any other cause other than on my own terms).

This latest round of globalization is a failure. Many well-known countries are facing depopulation crisis. People don't want to have children. Prolife propaganda is just a cover-up of the reality. People like Elon Musk, who sells automation, have spoken out about depopulation in many countries.

But people come and go. There are always people who like life and give birth to take over deserted countries, cities and towns. The population composition is very different in many places compared to just one century ago.

Shrike

Shrike

My pain isn't yours to harvest.
Feb 13, 2024
It does seem eerily similar to the anti-abortion crowd. Who cares how that baby's doing as long as it exists.

People with disabilities have indeed frequently been used as a bludgeon to invalidate the pain of suicidal people, implying that suicidal people are just privileged weaklings compared to those with real problems fighting hard to stay alive. I rather doubt it's that clear cut, especially given chronic pain sufferers.

Reactions: sserafim, myusername890 and TAW122
TAW122

TAW122

Aug 30, 2018
It does seem eerily similar to the anti-abortion crowd. Who cares how that baby's doing as long as it exists.

People with disabilities have indeed frequently been used as a bludgeon to invalidate the pain of suicidal people, implying that suicidal people are just privileged weaklings compared to those with real problems fighting hard to stay alive. I rather doubt it's that clear cut, especially given chronic pain sufferers.
Absolutely true, and it infuriates me how they exploit the disabled as their mouthpiece of anti-choice in order to invalidate suicidal people. With regards to chronic pain sufferers, yeah they would be suicidal too, especially given their situation. I think it's a combination of confirmation bias that pro-lifers (especially DRA's - disability rights activists/advocates) use in order to justify and substantiate their claims, while conveniently ignoring those who don't fit their narrative. If anything, it only further stigmatizes choice and pushes people like us further underground (resorting to DIY research, planning, acquisition, and execution of said methods).

Reactions: sserafim and myusername890
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think in some way, they simply see it as compulsory that people have to live. They may just about allow someone who's terminally ill and suffering to go early but everyone else, probably not.

It's debatable I suppose whether that is because any problems they have had have either not been severe enough or not impacted them enough to even feel suicidal themselves.

That is what puzzles me I suppose. Have these people ever been in this position themselves? I'm guessing not. Otherwise, they would surely have more empathy rather than getting angry- which is what it usually ends with when the softly, softly approach doesn't work.

The other thing that puzzles me is- for people who have lost loved ones to suicide. If it was possible, would they have them back? Knowing the intense amount of pain they were in to do that. Knowing that they didn't want to be here anymore. (Evidently.) Do they really think that person would have 'recovered'. Do they even care? So long as they were still alive and, they didn't have to mourn them?

I used to and still do get upset about my family members who have died but my Dad often says- in the end, death was a happy release for them. Most of them were in pain at the end. Some had been in pain for years. It wouldn't be fair to wish them back to live like that. That's what I don't get really. Like- what magic do you think you'd be able to perform to transform that person's life? It's not that no one who becomes suicidal can recover but we're not stupid! We know that's an option for us. I'd hazard a guess that the majority of people do in fact make some effort to change things for the better when they start to go to shit. Suicide wasn't likely the first solution they thought of.

Reactions: sserafim