Wildsages

Wildsages

Oct 18, 2019
In this life of living hell I always had one resort, which was art. My art was never perfect or golden to my eyes although to some others it is. During those moments of recognition I always felt true happiness and warmth momentarily, truly making some light in my life. In all honesty if I didn't have art I would likely not be sitting here with a beating heart experiencing life as it is today. I want to grow and become more talents, start selling commissions, then get out. Explore the world for myself. Maybe my art will truly become gold one day and help me escape this hell hole into a glorious one which I decide my own path and decide what in life I want to do.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, TheSoulless, Nuclear Gandhi and 3 others
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
post your gold in the art thread! spread the love xx

Reactions: Wildsages
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Post pics! I used to be an artist, it was my main talent. But I neglected it for academia and more lucrative employment. I seriously regret that. I seem to have a need to create or design and I suffer when I'm not doing it. I'm not in a great place right now, but if I ever do get somewhere better, I'd love to start painting again.

• Wow
Reactions: Wildsages
Wildsages

Wildsages

Oct 18, 2019
Post pics! I used to be an artist, it was my main talent. But I neglected it for academia and more lucrative employment. I seriously regret that. I seem to have a need to create or design and I suffer when I'm not doing it. I'm not in a great place right now, but if I ever do get somewhere better, I'd love to start painting again.
1589397398619 heres one!

• Love
Reactions: Travis Pickle, _Minsk, Nuclear Gandhi and 2 others
Nuclear Gandhi

Nuclear Gandhi

May 11, 2020
In this life of living hell I always had one resort, which was art. My art was never perfect or golden to my eyes although to some others it is. During those moments of recognition I always felt true happiness and warmth momentarily, truly making some light in my life. In all honesty if I didn't have art I would likely not be sitting here with a beating heart experiencing life as it is today. I want to grow and become more talents, start selling commissions, then get out. Explore the world for myself. Maybe my art will truly become gold one day and help me escape this hell hole into a glorious one which I decide my own path and decide what in life I want to do.
First of all, your art is lovely, post more in art thread :)
Second - I can relate deeply. Expressing myself through art is the closest to feeling truly alive for me (and not a walking vegetable). I am not really good at it, but I don't care. I stopped planning my pictures lately and just go with the flow - mixing colours, doing abstract stuff. It feels like in the moment of painting I finally letting go this fear of being a complete fuckup. By expressing myself somehow I can at least define parts of me, lost in constant dissociation.
I hope your artistic journey will be successful and you will find everything you looking for.

Wildsages

Wildsages

Oct 18, 2019
First of all, your art is lovely, post more in art thread :)
Second - I can relate deeply. Expressing myself through art is the closest to feeling truly alive for me (and not a walking vegetable). I am not really good at it, but I don't care. I stopped planning my pictures lately and just go with the flow - mixing colours, doing abstract stuff. It feels like in the moment of painting I finally letting go this fear of being a complete fuckup. By expressing myself somehow I can at least define parts of me, lost in constant dissociation.
I hope your artistic journey will be successful and you will find everything you looking for.
Thank you, each word you said hit home to me. I finally stopped worrying if my art was good enough for others but for myself. In my eyes achieving "Art of Gold" is only a few fingertips away for me. I just want to learn more and expand. Create art from my heart and soul. Capture emotions and life, life we couldn't experience. Give others warmth that they lack, a reason to have a small smile... even just momentarily. One day, I want my art to achieve that goal. To become gold.

• Love
Reactions: Nuclear Gandhi