requiescat

requiescat

To rest, to repose.
Dec 31, 2023
I have a bottle of around 80-100 capsules of Tylenol, would that work to kill me?

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
I am sure it will be incredibly painful, as a result of acute liver damage

• Informative
Reactions: requiescat
R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
NO!!!!!! You will wake up with a non functioning liver and will die a slow painful death waiting for a liver transplant. Tylenol (acetaminophen/paracetamol) is extremely dangerous to the liver but will not kill you.

• Informative
Reactions: requiescat and AInilam
thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
I have a bottle of around 80-100 capsules of Tylenol, would that work to kill me?
How much exactly do the capsules contain? I've survived 40 grams of Tylenol somehow with no help. I was just sick for a few days and that's it.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Instead , please try 60 or 80 charcoal briquettes in a tent, a car or some small sealed place. That will be much better.

Tired_of_myself

Tired_of_myself

Jan 2, 2024
No… when i was a teenager, i tried to overdose from Tylenol and a lot of aspirines … i vomit a lot, got really weak and the worst part was that I had no hearing for some days…

requiescat

requiescat

To rest, to repose.
Dec 31, 2023
How much exactly do the capsules contain? I've survived 40 grams of Tylenol somehow with no help. I was just sick for a few days and that's it.
I believe it says:
acetaminophen 500 mg
diphenhydramine hcl 25 mg

That's what I see on the container.

idonothing

idonothing

Dec 13, 2023
It will not kill you OP, only damage your organs and leave you feeling even worse off than you were before. I recommend reading the methods described by others on this site in the megathreads and stickied posts, people have done the research about what is and isn't effective already and tylenol will never do what you're looking for.