NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Most arguments are pointless and I do not like arguing. I literally never get into arguments because I don't have the energy for it and I just don't really care. People can and will believe whatever they want. It is often not based in reality and there is nothing I or anyone can do about that. No one, myself included, is immune from having delusional beliefs. If you disagree with anything I am saying, that is fine, but I will not argue with you. I also generally prefer to do more listening than talking, so it can be interesting to read arguments sometimes. I suppose there is some entertainment value there.

Thank you for reading this entirely useless post.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, _Seeking, Buffy5120 and 13 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
People love drama because they think it saves their soul giving them an excuse to turn a blind eye to the very real drama going on in the world that THEY help keep status quo and actually starting to decline further rapidly.

They will quite happily make their problems yours with no concern for you if you show them any compassion. If rather use my vocal cords to communicate with a dog than most people.

Reactions: Snake of Eden and LONE WOLF.
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
I find arguing very intriguing. I love debates. I care more about finding the truth rather than being right. Learning new things is very interesting to me. But i guess some people do not like potential conflicts at all. To each their own.

Reactions: Fragile
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Disagreements are inevitable.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Fragile and blueclover_.
completely-done

completely-done

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
I used to avoid conflict. my avoidance made more problems. now, although i don't go around needlessly causing chaos, i don't care anymore if there's conflict. people will go out of their way to find beef with you if they really want to.