WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I came across one of those street preachers during this week.
One of those born-again Christian fucktards.
I got into a discussion with them about various things and told them I was going to CTB sometime in the future just for the fun of it.
The preacher replied with the usual bullshit " God loves you, blah, blah, blah. And that suicide is a sin.
I said " no, God doesn't love anyone because the god character is a sadistic asshole ".
I then asked him to point out in the bible where it mentions that suicide is a sin.
He couldn't.
Suicide as a sin is NEVER mentioned in the bible.
I informed him that the concept of suicide as a sin was only introduced into Christian doctrine in the 6th century AD, a long time AFTER the bible was written.
In other words it's a man-made fiction that suicide is a sin.
Zero truth in it whatsoever.

Reactions: dreamingofpeace, Rogue Proxy, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I came across one of those street preachers during this week.
One of those born-again Christian fucktards.
I got into a discussion with them about various things and told them I was going to CTB sometime in the future just for the fun of it.
The preacher replied with the usual bullshit " God loves you, blah, blah, blah. And that suicide is a sin.
I said " no, God doesn't love anyone because the god character is a sadistic asshole ".
I then asked him to point out in the bible where it mentions that suicide is a sin.
He couldn't.
Suicide as a sin is NEVER mentioned in the bible.
I informed him that the concept of suicide as a sin was only introduced into Christian doctrine in the 6th century AD, a long time AFTER the bible was written.
In other words it's a man-made fiction that suicide is a sin.
Zero truth in it whatsoever.
I hate bible freaks. There's no proof that anything in the bible ever even happened, yet they take it as fact and gospel, and there's no proof that God even exists.

If god exists or loves me he wouldn't have made me neurodivergent in a neurotypical society and allow me to suffer like this. He wouldn't have cursed me with Asperger's/autism and ADHD.

I hate the belief that suicide is a "sin". Life is not great for everyone and we shouldn't be forced to live if we don't want to! There's nothing wrong with wanting to leave this world on your own terms, we're all going to die anyways. Why is it so wrong to die by your own hand?

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I hate bible freaks. There's no proof that anything in the bible ever even happened, yet they take it as fact and gospel, and there's no proof that God even exists.

If god exists or loves me he wouldn't have made me neurodivergent in a neurotypical society and allow me to suffer like this. He wouldn't have cursed me with Asperger's/autism and ADHD.

I hate the belief that suicide is a "sin". Life is not great for everyone and we shouldn't be forced to live if we don't want to! There's nothing wrong with wanting to leave this world on your own terms, we're all going to die anyways. Why is it so wrong to die by your own hand?
Same here: cursed with clinical depression, generalised anxiety disorder, bipolar 1 and a little bit of aspergers to make things worse.
The bible freaks view suicide as " self-murder ".
One of the so-called commandments is " though shalt not commit murder ".
So they obviously view suicide as murder.
So if suicide is a crime, then how can you commit a murder crime against yourself ?
There has to be a separate victim and perpetrator for a crime to be committed.
I don't believe in the bearded asshole sky god anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim