charlie_z

charlie_z

Student
Apr 30, 2018
Ability to log into SanctionedSuicide was disrupted by a 502 error. Took place between 5'sh and 7'sh. Anyone else experience this problem? It's awful because I was in a very important conversation.

• Wow
Reactions: MeltingHeart and BlueWidow
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Yeah it was very touch and go with it for a little while tonight for me

Reactions: charlie_z
Are you lost too?

Are you lost too?

Operator, well let's forget about this call
Oct 18, 2019
Me too

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I couldn't get access the site earlier either.

Ability to log into SanctionedSuicide was disrupted by a 502 error. Took place between 5'sh and 7'sh. Anyone else experience this problem? It's awful because I was in a very important conversation.
The crash interrupted your conversation?!
That sucks. I couldn't get on here earlier either. I hope you were able to resume your conversation. :heart:

charlie_z

charlie_z

Student
Apr 30, 2018
The crash interrupted your conversation?!
That sucks. I couldn't get on here earlier either. I hope you were able to resume your conversation
No. She'd left by the time I was finally able to log on. And it really was terrible timing. She's asked a very important question, and just as I was going to post my reply, poof: no more SanctionedSuicide.

• Wow
Reactions: Are you lost too?
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
No. She'd left by the time I was finally able to log on. And it really was terrible timing. She's asked a very important question, and just as I was going to post my reply, poof: no more SanctionedSuicide.
I'm sorry that happened. I hope you get to reconnect with her again soon. I also hope the person you were speaking with knows that the server crashed.

charlie_z

charlie_z

Student
Apr 30, 2018
I'm sorry that happened. I hope you get to reconnect with her again soon. I also hope the person you were speaking with knows that the server crashed.
I hope so too. I'd hate to think that she believes I just left her hanging. Infuriating.

Reactions: BlueWidow
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Yes - how or why does that happen? Anyone know?

charlie_z

charlie_z

Student
Apr 30, 2018
I'm the least tech savvy person you will ever meet. My 10 year niece fixes my cellphone, and on occasion, my laptop. I did go online to see if i could find a solution, but apparently it has to do with the connectivity between various servers and how they allocate their tasks? Yeah, it's gobblygook to me.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1496, Are you lost too? and MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I'm the least tech savvy person you will ever meet. My 10 year niece fixes my cellphone, and on occasion, my laptop. I did go online to see if i could find a solution, but apparently it has to do with the connectivity between various servers and how they allocate their tasks? Yeah, it's gobblygook to me.
Same

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019

The pro-lifers occasionally attempt to bring down the site by DDOSing, luckily the site is automated to relocate to a different server host whenever these attacks are detected. This leaves the site unharmed, but it takes a while for it to come back online.

(Just kidding, I have no fucking idea)

Reactions: Are you lost too?
Are you lost too?

Are you lost too?

Operator, well let's forget about this call
Oct 18, 2019
The pro-lifers occasionally attempt to bring down the site by DDOSing, luckily the site is automated to relocate to a different server host whenever these attacks are detected. This leaves the site unharmed, but it takes a while for it to come back online.

(Just kidding, I have no fucking idea)
Oh my i was totally buying this lol

• Love
Reactions: Lethe