F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I just find it happens over SO many things now. Some are maybe more justified than others but I don't know.

I'm currently still looking for work. I'm dreading getting some wage slave job again that I'll hate. I know I won't be able to stand the guilt of relying on my parents though and I know I'm not ill enough to not work and be supported by welfare. All you get from people though is- 'well I hate/hated my job.' Like- it ought to just be expected and accepted.

Plus- since climate change is such a big issue, I often find myself in conversations about it. Honestly though- I'm SO tired of it. I agree- humans are scum- including me- yet- supposedly my best solution- of CTB wouldn't be acceptible either.

No- we want you to just stay put and feel miserable and guilty about it... great.

• Love
Reactions: Unending, vultureilse, Endex and 4 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
you all live lives you hate yet go to work to keep on living the same life there has to be a better way its circular

Reactions: Endex, Whole-Ad and Forever Sleep
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I hate guilt, it's a horrible feeling, maybe the worst. I really think there is no benefit to it either. Mental self-torture for no gain. What's done is done. And as for ctb, I'll not feel any guilt over considering or doing it, because of how awful this world is. I'm not usually one for superstition, but it's practically asking me to do it, with how foul my experience has been.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
you all live lives you hate yet go to work to keep on living the same life there has to be a better way its circular
Yeah- what though? Asides from CTB?

Reactions: Endex
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Yeah- what though? Asides from CTB?
exactly just ctb what's the point of living a miserable lifetime when you can just leave it all behind, capitalism is the root of the problem and human being willing to work for a pitance just to make ends meet, what we need is a revolution to overthrow this crappy system, but the people are too dumb to even know there being shafted

• Yay!
π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

ε€§ι“ε¦‚ι’ε€©οΌŒζˆ‘η‹¬δΈεΎ—ε‡Ίγ€‚
Jan 6, 2023
ah yes i kind of feel the same way sometimes
im a good for nothing, born to waste money which is earned so hard by my family
i want to ctb probably because i dont want to be such a waste anymore, i feel so guilty about everything others do for me

• Hugs
MountainMonkey

MountainMonkey

Student
Jun 17, 2022
Guilt is a man made emotion. It is a tool used to control the masses.
If one had the Personal Freedom, the permission, to be yourself, totally, you would not feel guilty.

• Love
Reactions: Ilayis and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
At least I believe that nobody should be made to feel guilty for simply not wanting to associate with existing. After all, existing isn't an obligation and nobody should have to stay here a second longer than they wish to. The truth is that not everyone wants to suffer, if people wish to continue existing then that is their decision but that doesn't give them the right to force their views onto others. There could never be anything wrong with suicide, it's a personal decision as to when to leave this world.

Last edited: