BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Do you guys ever think about what nature was like before humans started settling and "developing" their living space?

Even before we built things such as roads, even. I've been reading about things such as the Silk Road and it led me to this picture. It's beautiful, but I wonder how it looked before all of this….
17B4C3C1 FA5E 4BC7 B3CF 5FC1F9205F72

How does it all make you feel? Are there any pictures or stories anyone wants to share?

• Hugs
Reactions: Kristicide, Circles and Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Do you guys ever think about what nature was like before humans started settling and "developing" their living space?

Even before we built things such as roads, even. I've been reading about things such as the Silk Road and it led me to this picture. It's beautiful, but I wonder how it looked before all of this….
View attachment 86779

How does it all make you feel? Are there any pictures or stories anyone wants to share?
Reminds me of the wall of china a bit. It's impressive.

• Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_ and Circles
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Those places didnt have wifi, therefore didnt have anime streaming, therefore are lame

• Yay!
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_, Fragile, Circles and 2 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Those places didnt have wifi, therefore didnt have anime streaming, therefore are lame
There is this boy from Colorado that ran away from home cause his parents didn't let him watch anime and would switch off the Wi-Fi at night, he hasn't Been seen for 3 years now, hope he is ok. Why did his parents do that ? He had good grades, was an inside house 14 year old boy. Sigh…

• Aww..
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_, Circles and Bootleg Astolfo
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021

It would look a lot like the mountains in the back. :blarg: I don't find places like this as egregious as others, like those islands in Dubai; not only are they fuck ugly, they also ruined that beautiful water.

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Yes I love nature and the geographic areas I've always wondered what looked like were the old growth forests of Europe and North America before they were mostly destroyed by humans. I wonder what the Black Forests of Germany would've been like, or most of the forests east of the Mississippi in the US. I wonder how deep and tall the forests got. Especially where I live I do wonder what it must've looked like. So much beauty just gone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_, Fragile and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Yes I love nature and the geographic areas I've always wondered what looked like were the old growth forests of Europe and North America before they were mostly destroyed by humans. I wonder what the Black Forests of Germany would've been like, or most of the forests east of the Mississippi in the US. I wonder how deep and tall the forests got. Especially where I live I do wonder what it must've looked like. So much beauty just gone.
Yesss. I wonder about forests as well. Or even just areas that used to be country before we took over and built main streets.
I'm not big on untamed nature. It's only nice from a safe distance.

View attachment 86784View attachment 86785
I like it, personally. To me it's just life. But I can understand what you mean. A lot of people seem to look at nature through rose tinted glasses and forget how brutal and gritty it can be.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles