Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
Are they real? Are they black magicked voodoo corpses, mindless and completely to the control of the caster? Are they disease-ridden people gone mad from a super-virus and no longer sane, simply a savage? Are they mutated humans and animals, contorted and developed into the most extreme, unimaginable monstrosities? Zombies have been popular for a long time, from horror (bloody, disgusting creatures that devour all in their path), to comedy (their fragile, stupid minds can be taken advantage of easily), to entertainment (mindless fun blasting heads in the masses with no moral consequence) and even politics (a depiction of life today)...
So, no matter how you take the question, answer me this:
Are they possible? Can they be real? Will they? Are they real?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ten-threads-we-havent-seen-yet-but-probably-will-soon.34371/

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Brick In The Wall
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
They could be.
I feel like a zombie sometimes...but, still alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: stygal, Inferdan and Brick In The Wall
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Yes and I am one of them

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: disabledandhopeless, stygal, Inferdan and 3 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Are they real? Are they black magicked voodoo corpses, mindless and completely to the control of the caster? Are they disease-ridden people gone mad from a super-virus and no longer sane, simply a savage? Are they mutated humans and animals, contorted and developed into the most extreme, unimaginable monstrosities? Zombies have been popular for a long time, from horror (bloody, disgusting creatures that devour all in their path), to comedy (their fragile, stupid minds can be taken advantage of easily), to entertainment (mindless fun blasting heads in the masses with no moral consequence) and even politics (a depiction of life today)...

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ten-threads-we-havent-seen-yet-but-probably-will-soon.34371/
Finishing off the list finally huh? :))

Reactions: Inferdan and aeon
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018

Yes. I've been to Baisingstoke and I can confirm that zombies are real.

• Hugs
Reactions: LONE WOLF., Inferdan and aeon
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I guess it depends what exactly your consider a zombie. But I sure feel like a zombie sometimes haha

• Hugs
Reactions: Inferdan
Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
Finishing off the list finally huh? :))
I know it's been a while, but hush XD
I guess what is brings most attention to people about zombies are their mindless, dull existence, where they would simply stand until they drop or are put down themselves. I feel that is the biggest things that stands out for the concept of a zombie...so whether they're real or not, the hypothetical meaning of a zombie can still be used...as some of you have mentioned here. I do hope those feelings give way some time...don't forget the little things, it's all one has left in the end

This may have not been the most comedic thread, but a bit of insight here and there never hurts :)

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I wish I was a zombie lol. I'll have to settle for acting like one I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: Inferdan
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
If Covid just mutated a little bit more...

But no, actually zombies could never be real when you think about it logically. They are "dead" by definition and thus rotting corpses. So at some point the stage of decomposition is that advanced that they would just collapse by themselves and some time later just leave a pile of bones.
Every zombie apocalypse could be "won" by hiding out and simply waiting long enough (about three weeks).

Reactions: Inferdan and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
If Covid just mutated a little bit more...

But no, actually zombies could never be real when you think about it logically. They are "dead" by definition and thus rotting corpses. So at some point the stage of decomposition is that advanced that they would just collapse by themselves and some time later just leave a pile of bones.
Every zombie apocalypse could be "won" by hiding out and simply waiting long enough (about three weeks).
I've often thought that. Something would have to sustain them. What? Eating Brains? But how would that help with a rotting digestive system? It never actually made sense to me how a virus could cause zombies. But yes, then I visited Basingstoke.

Reactions: Inferdan and stygal
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Technically speaking people with rabies are zombies. Virus responsible for rabies changes your nervous system so much that you literally want to bite other people, which results in spreading the virus further. Fortunately we have effective medical procedure for preventing rabies to develop these symptoms. Imagine how the world would look like if rabies were so contagious as coronavirus. There would be literally zombie apocalypse .

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, WrongPlaceWrongTime, leavinghope and 2 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I fuckin hope so or I've just become a serial killer.

• Yay!
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, LONE WOLF. and Inferdan
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Actually, zombies are so enduringly popular because they deal with the deepest seated of human fears: the fear of death. Basically, wherever we run or go, they eventually will catch and take us down because they are unstoppable and inevitable. As for real, only in the ignorant US vs THEM and consumer senes, so, I guess that means we're all zombies in one way or another. Mindlessly following our desires while ignoring everything else around us.

Reactions: puppet_nihilist
T

Trjan

Jan 22, 2020
There's a parasite that takes control of particular insects and uses the insect as a host to kill other insects. Pretty gnarly. Wouldn't surprise me if it evolves into taking control over a human host!

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and WrongPlaceWrongTime
Kalebri

Kalebri

Slave
Dec 18, 2021
I don't want to be controversial by bringing this thread:

But if they can do this, by turning fiction into reality, then the only thing i can imagine is that post-apocalyptic scenario would be very possible in the future. Zombies wouldn't sound strange for me. But i don't imagine rotten zombies eating brain, i imagine normal people with mind control (neural implants) or totally blind for political reasons that would bring us the new age of witch-hunt.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I'd argue that I'm the closest thing to a zombie appearance-wise. If I were to just limp around a cemetery looking the way I do right now people would probably lose their minds.

• Hugs
Reactions: motel rooms and Dead Meat
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I feel like one when I wake up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie and Dead Meat
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Fried sheep brains are delicious. I bet fresh sheeple brains are just as tasty.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Snake of Eden and Wrennie