Votes: 27 22.7%

• Total voters
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Title ^

Comment below if you want to elaborate.

I am going to most likely to CTB shooting myself in the head with my Glock 17 9mm JHP. I am aiming approximately 1cm above and 1cm in front of my right ear.

Reactions: peacefully31425, Final Escape, silentsinger and 3 others
Koal

Koal

Student
Dec 16, 2018
I used to be super worried about pain, but now honestly not so much. I want to be free from this place and if it hurts then I'll just have to get through it.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown, Final Escape, lululoo and 4 others
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
If you decide to go through with it, is it any way you can combine this method with another, just to make sure you don't end up as a vegetable? For instance, to drink N and then shoot yourself. Or to shoot yourself while standing on a chair with your head in a noose, and so on.. It would be terrible to survive a gunshot, or any method for that matter.

Reactions: Final Escape, TheGoodGuy, spanishguy22 and 2 others
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
I never feared the very fact of ceasing to exist and did not understand what was feared here, but I was extremely afraid of any pain as a physical sensation. I hated my body, I just could not look in the mirror and go out even to the supermarket is a problem (probably these are severe dysmorphic symptoms) - maybe I hate the human body itself (hated the need to eat, sleep and go to the toilet) and its imperfection (and pain as part of it). It always seemed to me something wild and utterly unjust that we are not able to choose our own body all its characteristics and gender - it is terrible when you have to live in that you cannot tolerate and accept. Ideally, I probably would have dreamed of living in artificial cybernetic bodies or in some virtual reality where there is no feeling of pain and there is no need every day to satisfy a huge amount of needs just to not die a very painful slow death.

Reactions: Final Escape, Gina and Olach
phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
I dont know why but I think I would rather have some pain during my death than none at all

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway777, Final Escape and 2 others
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
I wish I had a gun, I would feel more contempt knowing I had a good method then. Yes I am scared of the pain from other methods.

Reactions: thrwaway99, TheGoodGuy, Camille Lejeune and 2 others
Gina

Gina

Unknown
Sep 2, 2018
I'am scared of the pain, but I suffer on a regular basis.How ironic.I attempted ctb and it hurts.

• Aww..
Reactions: TheGoodGuy, suffering, Xaphous and 1 other person
S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
I'm scared of pain and I would rather not be hurting in my final moments. Want to do partial as it didn't hurt as much as expected when I tried it

Reactions: CrappyMJ, TheGoodGuy and Please_stop
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Scared of pain and failure consequences. That's why I'm holding off SN

Reactions: throwaway777 and TheGoodGuy
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
You shouldn't be worried about whatever few minutes to even hours in the case it takes you to die.
The only justified worry is failing and being crippled from the attempt; making it harder to successfully to it again but correctly.

Reactions: BPD_LE and TheGoodGuy
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
I don't wanna be in pain tbh. Id like to minimize it as much as possible.
But personally- that's just something I'm gonna have to accept though-that there will be some form of pain and i need to get over it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Of course, who isn't? It's one of only two reasons to still be here

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and OnlyMercy
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
I am more scared of failing, but I wouldn't choose a painful method. Luckily thanks to the Internet we have more and more options every day.

Reactions: martha and TheGoodGuy
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
A little bit. I'm more concerned about the physical pain I have been feeling the past week (just personal circumstances). I've been hurrying into it lately but I just feel that a short amount of pain when i ctb will be minimal compared to currently. I think it is probably something we're all worried about sadly : ( x

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lululoo, headinghome and 1 other person
Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
Pain, no. It's the acute discormfort and SI that's bothersome.

Reactions: lululoo and Please_stop
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
the pain will end soon, no matter if it's the hardest pain ever...it's just that this time there's no 'afterwards' to say "ok the pain is past now, fuck this", after the pain there will be just emptyness. it's rather SI and personal decisions that bother me and may cause panic

Reactions: lululoo
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I want to have some pain during my death

Reactions: BPD_LE and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
Its a big deal for me, but I'm also very desperate.

Reactions: throwaway777, lululoo and TheGoodGuy
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Pain is a bit of an issue, yes, but I'm afraid of lasting damage a bit more.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Yes... despite suffering from chronic pain almost my whole life. If the pain only goes on for a few minutes or a couple of hours then it's fine, but I couldn't suffer through a long agonizing death. I already tried that a few years ago (foolishly) with an overdose of Tylenol and alcohol and after 8 hours I had to call the ambulance and thwart my attempt. Ironically, they couldn't give me anything for pain until 72 hours had passed, which had I known I would have just stayed at home and been dead by then.

• Aww..
Reactions: CrappyMJ and lululoo
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Title ^

Comment below if you want to elaborate.

I am going to most likely to CTB shooting myself in the head with my Glock 17 9mm JHP. I am aiming approximately 1cm above and 1cm in front of my right ear.
Good luck with your method brother. I hope your journey is painless and peaceful.
Peace
DBD

lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I'm more bothered by the fear of not existing and the possibility of failure than by the possibility of pain.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I dont know why but I think I would rather have some pain during my death than none at all
I need to feel like it's working lol!
I'm more bothered by the fear of not existing and the possibility of failure than by the possibility of pain.
I worry so much about possibly not dying when I do, but reincarnating back again or some hell I never anticipated. That would suck balls :eh:

Last edited:
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
Yes, even though I will be using medication that is used for severe cancer pains etc, still I keep thinking, what if there's just this primordial pain sensation when you crossover or something alike that nobody knows about of course cause nobody lives to tell the tale. Maybe I am just being irrational and it's probably my anxiety/SI talking.

N

NCBEYOND

Apr 13, 2019
Definitely don't fear pain when CTB though wouldn't go out my way for a painful method as there are so many alternivties out there. Only fear the failing aspect as I've gone through it a couple of times now and each times it's hard to face.

Reactions: BPD_LE and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Numbtopain97

Numbtopain97

deader than dead
Aug 10, 2019
i had enough pain in my life.i want my last moments to be in peace

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Not really, as long death is guaranteed, but if its too painful, and too slow, then it could happen that i will be discovered and maybe saved. But otherwise im not too afraid of pain.

Reactions: BPD_LE
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Ive always been in two minds about pain, as like most people pain isn't really something we want, yet when I have pain now I just tell myself that the pain can't last forever and in a hour, a few hours, tomorrow it will be over and the pain will be forgotten. I try and see CTB like that, pain will mean I am on the road to the end, Ideally Id just fall asleep and never wake, but knowing that's not the route I want to go down I will take some pain!

riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
If CTB involves pain, I might as well go naturally.

My dream method is N, and I dont think that involves pain. Only discomfort.