N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I often criticize the US for their health care system, spying (NSA), the wars they have started and a lot more. However the freedom of speech that the US have enabled this forum to exist in the first place. (Not 100% sure about that but I think the servers were in the US for a long time.) The artists I listen to mostly come from the US. And don't forget the US stopped Nazi Germany.
Not sure whether the question in the title should apply to the historical impact the US had or just the influence the US laws have concerning this forum. Since I have learned the benefits of freedom of speech (concerning this forum) I am in favor of more liberal speech laws. Despite the fact there are also problems that come along with it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Arvinneedstodie, Depressed Cat and 1 other person
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
The US is a geopolitical tyrant, the real big bad of the world. Not uniquely evil, just the bully with the biggest stick.

• Hmph!
Reactions: death137, Sherri, Sunset Limited and 10 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I was born and raised in the U.S. Some of my past linage came from countries with dictatorships and the like and yes U.S. has its problems and others in the world either dislike or hate the U.S., but like @noname223 stated, the U.S. defeated really bad systems of government in WW2, and I would NOT want to be living under anything like that.

Every country has its good and bad and the U.S. is no more evil or saintly than any other place, we are all the same. Each person has likes and dislikes, good and bad..etc, and the country is not as important as the person.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, ColorlessTrees, rationaltake and 2 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Happy Independence Day GIF

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat and whywere
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
The Bill of Rights, especially the 1st Amendment and 2nd Amendment are the greatest things about the USA.

An American can go in front of the seat of power in Washington D.C. and shout into a loudspeaker, "Biden is a senile old dementia patient who needs to be in a nursing home and not in the White House", and go home and go about his usual work the next day.

Let a Russian try saying, "Putin is a bloodthirsty blaggard with an ugly, pig-like face bloated by botox" into a loudspeaker in Moscow or a Chinese try saying, "Xi is an oppressive, tyrannical Winnie the Pooh" into a loudspeaker in Beijing.

The Russian who does so won't reach home. He will find himself falling to the hard ground from a tall building or getting a deadly poison like novichok into his body. The Chinese who does so will find himself in a prison, ready to be sentenced to death by a kangaroo court and his organs harvested from him.

While the USA is not without its condemnable historical crimes, there is no doubting that free countries are way, way better than dictatorships and tyrannies. There simply is no comparison between the two.

Americans can collectively remove Trump or Biden from office if they don't like them in 4 years time. Can the Russians or Chinese ever remove Putin or Xi??? Both have effectively declared themselves dictators-for-life.

the U.S. defeated really bad systems of government in WW2, and I would NOT want to be living under anything like that.

Not only that, the USA directly and indirectly brought about the downfall of the satanic Soviet empire and its commie Eastern Bloc, liberating hundreds of millions of people from brutal tyranny by the totalitarian commie pigs. The long overdue dismantling of the Eastern Bloc rogue regimes was the best thing to have happened to humankind in the second half of the last century!

Last edited:
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, NSA, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 3 others
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
The Soviet Union stopped Nazi Germany, they lost 30 million people and the US lost 500k

The US is the reason the world is staring down the barrel of civilization collapse as a result of climate change. This country is a shithole and responsible for so much suffering in the world, killed millions in Korea, Vietnam, Middle East, toppled countless democratically elected governments. Fuck the US

Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Sanva, AnestheticVoid and 4 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yeah I'm pretty glad to be living in the US to be honest. It suits me the most. Take that how you will.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Crazy4u and 2 others
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
There are places that are unimaginable nightmares comparably. If you were you born in the US to a middle or lower class family you surely didn't strike gold here but it's not a complete hellhole. There are countries that far exceed the states in education, healthcare, affordable living, proper compensation and worker rights, quality of life, etc. Have fun screaming whatever you want while you're drowning in education/other debt, skipping healthcare visits because you can't afford it, slaving at job you're probably not given proper time off or proper wages, and in a completely hostile political culture.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Crazy4u, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 3 others
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
Not only that, the USA directly and indirectly brought about the downfall of the satanic Soviet empire and its commie Eastern Bloc, liberating hundreds of millions of people from brutal tyranny by the totalitarian commie pigs. The long overdue dismantling of the Eastern Bloc rogue regimes was the best thing to have happened to humankind in the second half of the last century!
Why is it that most people polled who lived in the Soviet Union had a favorable opinion of it?

• Yay!
Reactions: Depressed Cat and lostundead
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I'm very thankful for the fact that they helped during the horrible years in which my country had a real chance of ending up like cuba or even worse.

It's true that they took Panama from us, and they acted in self interest through most of our history, but once you know what the alternative actually does to a country, and you were born in Latin America, you eventually learn to count your blessings.

Plus, I'm a big fan of the libertine and pleasure-seeking culture that the US popularized.

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Depressed Cat and lostundead
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
Why is it that most people polled who lived in the Soviet Union had a favorable opinion of it?

Is that some kind of a sick joke?

North Koreans would have the same favourable opinion of the Kim clan's evil commie dictatorship if you "poll" them now.

Basically, if a primitive, barbaric, oppressive, genocidal shithole run by bloodthirsty tyrants is what a person has lived in all their life and has been brainwashed to believe is somehow "great", then the results of such "polls" would be the same whichever evil dictatorship it happens to be.

And oh, lest I forget, it was not the evil commie Soviet empire that stopped Nazi Germany. It was Great Britain (& her colonies) and the USA that defeated not only the Nazis, but also other Axis members like the Imperial Japanese and the Fascists of Italy.

The equally bad evil forces, Nazis and the commies actually made a historical pact between themselves (called Molotov-Ribbentrop pact) to attack, invade & occupy Poland and divide it between themselves, while not attacking each other. The commies enabled the Nazis to grow greatly in strength with the Molotov-Ribbentrop or Hitler-Stalin pact between the equally diabolical Nazi & commie regimes.

There was almost an entire year during WW II where Great Britain (& her colonies) was the only power (apart from small, scattered Resistance movements) fighting the mass-murdering, genocidal Axis forces. The USA joined in later, and it was the turning point in the war. The commies were initially in bed with the Nazis during the occupation & division of Poland between themselves.

Last edited:
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I often criticize the US for their health care system, spying (NSA), the wars they have started and a lot more. However the freedom of speech that the US have enabled this forum to exist in the first place. (Not 100% sure about that but I think the servers were in the US for a long time.) The artists I listen to mostly come from the US. And don't forget the US stopped Nazi Germany.
Not sure whether the question in the title should apply to the historical impact the US had or just the influence the US laws have concerning this forum. Since I have learned the benefits of freedom of speech (concerning this forum) I am in favor of more liberal speech laws. Despite the fact there are also problems that come along with it.
America did a lot to to stop the Nazis but it was a world war. Britain, The Soviet Union and France did their part as well. It was a collaborative effort.

Reactions: justsayin
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
Not really.
I'm American.
In a way I still think of myself as culturally pretty all-American.
But I'm not happy with this country.
The state of free speech is a joke. Doesn't really exist here. The censorship is sometimes more subtle than in centralized totalitarian regimes, but just as extensive and effective.
I don't care if the US jerks itself off over the World Wars. I hate war, and we allied with the Soviets who were just as totalitarian and bloodthirsty as the Germans.
I like some American artists, but increasingly few. Vulgar consumerism and cultish woke zealotry taints most of America's art these days.
Add to that the horror of America's inner-cities, its healthcare system, its insane foreign policy, its non-existent borders, its debt culture that destroys people's lives at age 18.
It's just a country with vanishingly few redeeming qualities.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to vent. God knows now is not a good time to say this stuff in real life if you don't want to get accused of being a Russian-sympathizing traitor to the free world or whatever.

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, noname223, Foresight and 1 other person
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
No, not really, its a cultural melting pot, designed at the destruction of unique cultures within, I also despise how it is run. If only it were run with a republic mentality in mind similar to the past when the masses couldnt vote and only those representing and in charge could. Im not intelligent, dont mind saying it, but that said theres many people like me who can vote who shouldnt. The founding fathers too believed that the masses were not intelligent enough to vote and I agree, band wagoning, spite vote etc. Look at hamilton for example and how he voted jefferson despite hating him and his policies because he who knew that between him and burr, jefferson was the better choice. Theres too many people in the states who would rather die then do so if it went against their party. Finally "freedom", Id rather be told what to do in favor of the greater good of my country. Many people here are directionless, without purpose aside from the "american dream". Id kill for a strong leader to guide us into the next age by dictating our roles in society for the greater good.

• Love
Reactions: PreussenBlueJay
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021

North Koreans would have the same favourable opinion of the Kim clan's evil commie dictatorship if you "poll" them now.

Basically, if a primitive, barbaric, oppressive, genocidal shithole run by bloodthirsty tyrants is what a person has lived in all their life and has been brainwashed to believe is somehow "great", then the results of such "polls" would be the same whichever evil dictatorship it happens to be.

And oh, lest I forget, it was not the evil commie Soviet empire that stopped Nazi Germany. It was Great Britain (& her colonies) and the USA that defeated not only the Nazis, but also other Axis members like the Imperial Japanese and the Fascists of Italy.

The equally bad evil forces, Nazis and the commies actually made a historical pact between themselves (called Molotov-Ribbentrop pact) to attack, invade & occupy Poland and divide it between themselves, while not attacking each other. The commies enabled the Nazis to grow greatly in strength with the Molotov-Ribbentrop or Hitler-Stalin pact between the equally diabolical Nazi & commie regimes.

There was almost an entire year during WW II where Great Britain (& her colonies) was the only power (apart from small, scattered Resistance movements) fighting the mass-murdering, genocidal Axis forces. The USA joined in later, and it was the turning point in the war. The commies were initially in bed with the Nazis during the occupation & division of Poland between themselves.

You have absolutely zero clue what you're talking about. Not trying to mean, but you're just regurgitating red scare anti communism propaganda lol.

• Yay!
Reactions: Depressed Cat
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
You have absolutely zero clue what you're talking about. Not trying to mean, but you're just regurgitating red scare anti communism propaganda lol.

And you, my friend, have no idea of what happened in history other than what your commie textbooks and commie teachers have told you in their commie indoctrination sessions. All hail the blood(thirst)y Red commie hordes!

I don't mean to be mean either, but you can continue to believe in your commie propaganda. "Once a commie, always a commie" is what they say about commie brainwashing techniques. It is unfortunately very true in most cases. LOL! 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Maybe this thread was no good idea. My first idea of this thread was especially to this forum related and concerning the free speech aspect. But almost noone talked about that.

Though I feel like now it is too late to delete it.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: justsayin, ColorlessTrees, Dr Iron Arc and 2 others
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I guess the title threw us off. Maybe should have been are you thankful for US freedom of speech?

If you ask for overall thankfulness you're going to hear about the crimes against humanity and valid complaints.

Reactions: justsayin, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Panna and 2 others
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
And you, my friend, have no idea of what happened in history other than what your commie textbooks and commie teachers have told you in their commie indoctrination sessions. All hail the blood(thirst)y Red commie hordes!

I don't mean to be mean either, but you can continue to believe in your commie propaganda. "Once a commie, always a commie" is what they say about commie brainwashing techniques. It is unfortunately very true in most cases. LOL! 😆
I was raised in USA, indoctrinated by capitalism and racism, nonsense which I believed in until my early 20s. Wasn't till I started reading on my own that I learned the truth. You should read some books sometime.

• Yay!
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, justsayin, Depressed Cat and 1 other person
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
Are you Ukrainian? I have a question if you don't mind me asking: Why is it that Ukrainian anti-communists seem to prefer the US/EU over Russia?

I ask as an American. Here in the US, communism is very normalized. When I was in college, I took a course called The Principles of Democracy or something like that. The main text we had to read for it? Something by one of the founding fathers maybe? No. The writings of Lenin. I've seen people holding vigils to Stalin and hammers and sickle pins on their vests in the streets, physically menacing peaceful Trump-supporters. The media reports on such people as brave anti-fascist and anti-racist activists. Nobody in the US really talks about the dangers of communism other than a few Republican politicians who face widespread ridicule and censorship. When communism is discussed, the focus is always on some screen-writer or another from the 50's who lost a job because he was a member of the American Communist Party or something, and how terrible it is that that happened. Communists are always framed as victims, never the victimizers. Meanwhile contemporary Cancel Culture against conservatives is far more of an extreme pro-censorship witchhunt than the "Red Scare" ever was, and we're supposed to see that as a sign of progress. Most Americans have absolutely never heard of the Ukrainian genocide and couldn't care less. Communism isn't quite as celebrated here as hating white males is, probably because hating white males is more marketable by the big corporations. But it's seen as at worst a bit quirky and at best the long-term goal for our country.

From my understanding, the situation isn't much better in many EU countries like Sweden, France, Belgium, etc.

And I know Russia isn't perfect either. They still haven't recognized the Ukrainian genocide for example. But it seems to me they've moved on from communism more than the US has.

Are they really worse than the US when it comes to this issue? While granting that I don't fully understand the situation, my gut-instinct would be to tell a Ukrainian anti-communist to maintain close ties to Russia and stay far, far away from the US. My country will not protect you from this danger. I'd love to hear another perspective.

I'm not Ukrainian. I'm flying the flag of Ukraine as a sign of solidarity with, and support for my Ukrainian brothers and sisters 🇺🇦 , normal human beings like me - men, women and children who are being butchered in cold blood at the moment by an evil bloodthirsty dictator who wants to destroy them completely, take over their country and deny them their very existence.

I'm not from a country that was a part of the former Second World either. I live in a truly Third World country that was Third World back then and still is Third World now. I won't specify how, but I have seen the dangers of communism first hand and continue to see it even today in my own country. Communism is among the, if not the most evil, destructive, genocidal ideology ever known to mankind, period.

Yes, I do know what you mean by how communism is getting normalised in America instead of getting demonised as it deserves to be, and I'm alarmed by it. I'm alarmed to see antifa thugs carry commie symbols and cause violence on the streets of America. It is not by accident, it is by design. All I can say is that the elites have planned something very evil for ordinary Americans if they're normalising communism and commie ideology and thuggery at this rate. And normalising hate for White males is a part of this sinister design, as are any attempts to destroy the 1st and 2nd Amendments.

As for Ukrainian anti-communists, why should they ever want to stay close to Russia and not the EU or US? Ukrainians were liberated from the sheer brutalities of communism (with the Holodomor being the worst) when the USSR collapsed and have tasted freedom ever since. They have also travelled to European countries and have realised what they have lost by being kept under the jackboots of a totalitarian regime till the '90s. Putin wants to recreate the totalitarian USSR by brutal invasion and occupation. He even denies the sovereignty of Ukraine and the right of Ukrainians to exist as a nation and as a people. Putin is Stalin 2.0 who wants to form the USSR 2.0 by bloodshed.

Why would any sane people ever want to be close to the evil regime that wants to recreate their worst period in history, and not to the free world???

It's a shame that Ukrainians have been left to fend for themselves by the US, the EU and NATO. They were betrayed by the spineless cowards and appeasers who head them. The Ukrainian nation and people have been through this before and have emerged out of that dark period successfully and will do so again. Glory to Ukraine! 🇺🇦

I was raised in USA, indoctrinated by capitalism and racism, nonsense which I believed in until my early 20s. Wasn't till I started reading on my own that I learned the truth. You should read some books sometime.

You learned the truth??? Nope, you happened to read commie ideology that your Marxist professors recommended to you and came to believe in such crap as a result.

I have seen for myself first hand the sheer evils of communism & the bloodthirsty commie blaggards in my own country, and continue to see it even today.

You should give up your commie books and talk to people who have experienced the horrors of communism sometime. Trust me, you will change your worldview if you have a conscience.

Last edited:
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
I'm not Ukrainian. I'm flying the flag of Ukraine as a sign of solidarity with, and support for my Ukrainian brothers and sisters 🇺🇦 , normal human beings like me - men, women and children who are being butchered in cold blood at the moment by an evil bloodthirsty dictator who wants to destroy them completely, take over their country and deny them their very existence.

I'm not from a country that was a part of the former Second World either. I live in a truly Third World country that was Third World back then and still is Third World now. I won't specify how, but I have seen the dangers of communism first hand and continue to see it even today in my own country. Communism is among the, if not the most evil, destructive, genocidal ideology ever known to mankind, period.

Yes, I do know what you mean by how communism is getting normalised in America instead of getting demonised as it deserves to be, and I'm alarmed by it. I'm alarmed to see antifa thugs carry commie symbols and cause violence on the streets of America. It is not by accident, it is by design. All I can say is that the elites have planned something very evil for ordinary Americans if they're normalising communism and commie ideology and thuggery at this rate. And normalising hate for White males is a part of this sinister design, as are any attempts to destroy the 1st and 2nd Amendments.

As for Ukrainian anti-communists, why should they ever want to stay close to Russia and not the EU or US? Ukrainians were liberated from the sheer brutalities of communism (with the Holodomor being the worst) when the USSR collapsed and have tasted freedom ever since. They have also travelled to European countries and have realised what they have lost by being kept under the jackboots of a totalitarian regime till the '90s. Putin wants to recreate the totalitarian USSR by brutal invasion and occupation. He even denies the sovereignty of Ukraine and the right of Ukrainians to exist as a nation and as a people. Putin is Stalin 2.0 who wants to form the USSR 2.0 by bloodshed.

Why would any sane people ever want to be close to the evil regime that wants to recreate their worst period in history, and not to the free world???

It's a shame that Ukrainians have been left to fend for themselves by the US, the EU and NATO. They were betrayed by the spineless cowards and appeasers who head them. The Ukrainian nation and people have been through this before and have emerged out of that dark period successfully and will do so again. Glory to Ukraine! 🇺🇦

You learned the truth??? Nope, you happened to read commie ideology that your Marxist professors recommended to you and came to believe in such filth as a result.

I have seen for myself first hand the sheer evils of communism & the bloodthirsty commie blaggards in my own country, and continue to see it even today.

You should give up your commie books and talk to people who have experienced the brutalities of communism sometime. Trust me, you will change your worldview if you have a conscience.
Thank you for your thoughtful response, and I'm sorry you've had to deal first-hand with the horrors of communism.

All I'll say is that as an American, I don't think the elites of my country are very interested in allowing any degree of freedom, ethnic pride, or national sovereignty in Ukraine either. I will leave it to Ukrainians to determine which side, if any, is the lesser of two evils. I can only offer my perspective as an American and wish peace and a brighter future for Ukraine.

• Hugs
Reactions: justsayin and Depressed Cat
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
No. It's a dump. Along with the people who reside in it. Idiots everywhere. Hurling insults in whatever direction they do. Sex obsessed. Narcissism. One big contest of nothing. Insults. Every direction. A sad little "game" for some.

Not a game.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and justsayin
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021

You learned the truth??? Nope, you happened to read commie ideology that your Marxist professors recommended to you and came to believe in such filth as a result.

You should give up your commie books and talk to people who have experienced the horrors of communism sometime. Trust me, you will change your worldview if you have a conscience.
I went to community college and never took a single class that recommended Marxist literature lol.

Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
I went to community college and never took a single class that recommended Marxist literature lol.

I'm sorry, my friend, your worldview has unfortunately been shaped by the nonsensical commie propaganda that you happened to read, and you provide as links.

You have absolutely no idea about the sheer horrors that communism and commie criminals inflict upon societies, upon nations and upon peoples.

Heck, I'm not even from a former commie country, but one that suffered greatly due to commie influence and part takeover, and I know how and have seen how evil commie blaggards are. I shudder to even think what it would have been to live under total commie tyranny.

Your worldview has been shaped by reading commie propaganda. Mine has been shaped by seeing the horrors of communism first hand.

Oh, by the way, if you happen to love communism so much, why don't you abandon the USA and immigrate to North Korea??? They have the purest form of communism imaginable out there. You will definitely love it there! LOL! 🤣

Don't sit in the free world, enjoying the liberties and freedoms given to you and talk about the glory of communism. Go experience the horrors first hand in North Korea. Then you'll know.

Last edited:
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I ask as an American. Here in the US, communism is very normalized. When I was in college, I took a course called The Principles of Democracy or something like that. The main text we had to read for it? Something by one of the founding fathers maybe? No. The writings of Lenin. I've seen people holding vigils to Stalin and hammers and sickle pins on their vests in the streets, physically menacing peaceful Trump-supporters. The media reports on such people as brave anti-fascist and anti-racist activists. Nobody in the US really talks about the dangers of communism other than a few Republican politicians who face widespread ridicule and censorship. When communism is discussed, the focus is always on some screen-writer or another from the 50's who lost a job because he was a member of the American Communist Party or something, and how terrible it is that that happened. Communists are always framed as victims, never the victimizers. Meanwhile contemporary Cancel Culture against conservatives is far more of an extreme pro-censorship witchhunt than the "Red Scare" ever was, and we're supposed to see that as a sign of progress. Most Americans have absolutely never heard of the Ukrainian genocide and couldn't care less. Communism isn't quite as celebrated here as hating white males is, probably because hating white males is more marketable by the big corporations. But it's seen as at worst a bit quirky and at best the long-term goal for our country.
Where are you at in the US? I'm in the Southeast and communism is really hated here. Unions too, unfortunately.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Maybe this thread was no good idea. My first idea of this thread was especially to this forum related and concerning the free speech aspect. But almost noone talked about that.

Though I feel like now it is too late to delete it.
Yeah it does seem like an untimely mistake to create a thread that opens the door wider than Niagara Falls to have America be the punching bag yet again when it's currently for once not the primary deserving target of ridicule (this time at least). You're right that it's probably too late so don't worry about it too much.

But to approach your free speech angle, yes. I am also grateful that I live in a country where I can complain about it all I want and not only is it socially acceptable, it's more often encouraged by all citizens left, right, and center.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Depressed Cat, whywere and WrongPlaceWrongTime
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
Where are you at in the US? I'm in the Southeast and communism is really hated here. Unions too, unfortunately.
Urban north.
The urban north and west are where all the power is concentrated in the US, so it's the cultural barometer to look to in determining what the future of the country may be in my opinion.

• Aww..
Reactions: Depressed Cat
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
I'm sorry, my friend, your worldview has unfortunately been shaped by the nonsensical commie propaganda that you happened to read, and you provide as links.

You have absolutely no idea about the sheer horrors that communism and commie criminals inflict upon societies, upon nations and upon peoples.

Heck, I'm not even from a former commie country, but one that suffered greatly due to commie influence and part takeover, and I know how and have seen how evil commie blaggards are. I shudder to even think what it would have been to live under total commie tyranny.

Your worldview has been shaped by reading commie propaganda. Mine has been shaped by seeing the horrors of communism first hand.

Oh, by the way, if you happen to love communism so much, why don't you abandon the USA and immigrate to North Korea??? They have the purest form of communism imaginable out there. You will definitely love it there! LOL! 🤣

Don't sit in the free world, enjoying the liberties and freedoms given to you and talk about the glory of communism. Go experience the horrors first hand in North Korea. Then you'll know.
Get me a visa and pay for my travels and I'll go, sadly in capitalist utopia America I'm not afforded to income nor the freedom to travel to DPRK. You should compare what communist countries were like prior to their revolutions, literacy rates, life expectancy, infant mortality, average caloric intake, health care statistics, housing statistics, homelessness etc. you act as though communist countries prior were flourishing democracies. You have zero idea what you're talking about.

• Hmph!
Reactions: PreussenBlueJay and Depressed Cat