• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

As tittle.

• Yes

Votes: 40 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 28.6%

• Total voters
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Are we gluttons for punishment? If so why? I guess I'm hoping it just gets better, I see no light at the end of the tunnel though.

Reactions: puppy9, Marz and marcusuk63
E

Emabovary

May 25, 2019
Didnt, because didnt know how to do it painlessly. And i still had hope, now no hope i jist need to earn money to rent a flat a buy helium so i can die in peace.

Reactions: puppy9
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
In the past I would have said it's because I have no painless methods but now I don't care anymore. I will end it before the end of this year.

Reactions: Egddios
bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
Unfortunately no, when I do it it will be final, there will be no mistakes or pussyfooting about.

Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
I can't help but continually go from I'm not doing it to I'm definitely doing it while life is stagnant and I lose every year of my life. It fucking sucks.

Reactions: Random, secondtimesthecharm, Marz and 1 other person
bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
I can't help but continually go from I'm not doing it to I'm definitely doing it while life is stagnant and I lose every year of my life. It fucking sucks.

You are not ready, and the good thing is, you are giving yourself opportunity for change, I think you are doing the right thing.

Reactions: Soul
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
You are not ready, and the good thing is, you are giving yourself opportunity for change, I think you are doing the right thing.
haha there is no opportunity for change, I'm practically housebound my entire life as a hikikomori. Stagnation is not opportunity for change. If i was living the life I wanted I wouldn't be suicidal. I only put it off because I don't want to potentially spiritually degrade because of taking my life.

Reactions: Random, Scribble Fan, Egddios and 3 others
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
I'm glad I found this site before I take the final leap. I guess it's a good thing I haven't ctb already. I feel fortunate to have the knowledge and means to exit without too much pain, thanks for this site. "Reaching this far" also means I got the opportunity to prepare my final leap as best as possible.

I'm not surprised for not ctb yet. I'm grateful.

Reactions: appalachian moon, Soul, Halo13 and 3 others
clover___

clover___

Mar 24, 2019
I wish I'd done it much earlier. So much abuse.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I chose "yes" but only because I've always known I'd commit suicide and never anticipated living this long. My mother was 22 when she killed herself, so every year over that has been a surprise.

Reactions: appalachian moon, throwaway123 and Emabovary
D

DyingWitsie

May 19, 2019
Im not surprised just a little disappointed. I overdosed on painkillers two days ago but ended up vomitting. Although i did not ctb im glad i did not become a vegetable because i can always try again.:smiling:

B

Beejaay95

Jun 17, 2019
Im not surprised just a little disappointed. I overdosed on painkillers two days ago but ended up vomitting. Although i did not ctb im glad i did not become a vegetable because i can always try again.:smiling:
Hey man I'm from South Africa and just joined in today do you mind if we chat

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
In a way, yes. It's the only answer, and I know it has to come, but with me it's always mañana, bukra, maybe a miracle will happen.
But it won't, and I will, I have to.

Reactions: Random
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I'm a coward through and through. I'm not surprised I'm still alive

Reactions: Random and lululoo