• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

reiII

reiII

maybe there's something more
Dec 5, 2023
i hate when my friends ask me that. i don't want to talk. it'll just burden you. i want to stop burdening you that's why i want to be gone forever. i think iwant you to feel happiness without me constantly hating myself around you. it's a plague. i want to stop feeling these feelings. i hate venting to my friends. in the end it never even feels good. i haven't told anyone there what i really think about which is just SN, and dying. i fantasize about death now everyday at least twice. i can't just tell people important to me about that.
i don't know. this post is not constructed, it's just whatever. i feel on the brink of tears which is why i just rambled about whatever.
ive been thinking about buying an exacto knife and putting some fujin stickers on it so it's a bit more joyful of an object to destroy my body with. i will update you all. i used to do it with an old eyebrow razor or just a kitchen knife but it really took effort to break skin.
remember... fujin is epic

• Hugs
Reactions: Burden_Bailey and pole
Burden_Bailey

Burden_Bailey

A lonely lesbian
Dec 9, 2023
Can definitely relate.

• Hugs
Reactions: reiII