WildAtHeart

WildAtHeart

tired
Oct 1, 2024
i tend to go through 8-12 cans of pilsner a week and maybe throw in a couple extra beers or ciders here and there for good measure if im walking home. so not alcoholic level but i am slowly finding it hard to walk away from the shop. for example if walking home ill often feel drawn to it. how about you?

Reactions: CatLove56 and Forever Sleep
Tac0Johnz

Tac0Johnz

Potato Olé
Sep 19, 2024
yeah I drink almos everyday, I finally stopped denying I'm an alco :/

Reactions: itgetsworseandworse and struggles_inc
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I'm not much of a drinker. I only drink every once in a while and it's usually some sort of fruity seltzer or something. I don't really like the taste of most alcoholic drinks, especially strong ones like vodka. I once got really drunk on some vodka and ever since then I can't drink even a sip of any sort of strong alcoholic drink without feeling like I'm on the verge of vomiting. I can't even smell rubbing alcohol or hand sanitizer without feeling nauseous, lol. Before, it upset me because I want to get super drunk again and go on another emotional breakdown, but now I don't really give a shit. I honestly prefer weed and shrooms to alcohol.

Reactions: cicatrezESP
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Not really, but when I do, I tend to black out every time. I haven't done anything super awful yet as far as I'm aware but usually I feel bad enough to stop for a few months.

WildAtHeart

WildAtHeart

tired
Oct 1, 2024
I'm not much of a drinker. I only drink every once in a while and it's usually some sort of fruity seltzer or something. I don't really like the taste of most alcoholic drinks, especially strong ones like vodka. I once got really drunk on some vodka and ever since then I can't drink even a sip of any sort of strong alcoholic drink without feeling like I'm on the verge of vomiting. I can't even smell rubbing alcohol or hand sanitizer without feeling nauseous, lol. Before, it upset me because I want to get super drunk again and go on another emotional breakdown, but now I don't really give a shit. I honestly prefer weed and shrooms to alcohol.
you ever done acid?
i dont mind shrooms, granted ive only done them like 5 odd times. my second time was awful, terrifying.
im more a fan of acid when it comes to psychs myself, im not some fucking person who uses psychs often and infact ive decided to stop doing them but of my maybe 13-17 times on acid (idk how many times exact) ive had mostly positive experiences.
i dont take psychs to get better though, just for the sake of being high and watching films.
Not really, but when I do, I tend to black out every time. I haven't done anything super awful yet as far as I'm aware but usually I feel bad enough to stop for a few months.
fair enough

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
you ever done acid?
i dont mind shrooms, granted ive only done them like 5 odd times. my second time was awful, terrifying.
im more a fan of acid when it comes to psychs myself, im not some fucking person who uses psychs often and infact ive decided to stop doing them but of my maybe 13-17 times on acid (idk how many times exact) ive had mostly positive experiences.
i dont take psychs to get better though, just for the sake of being high and watching films.
No, can't get my hands on it. I'm thinking of trying to get a P.O. so that I can order it online.

Most of my experiences on shrooms have been good. I originally planned on doing acid first, but it's much easier to get my hands on shrooms where I live. We literally have these illegal shroom dispensary chains all over the place, lol. I mostly just take them for fun, though I do love the introspective aspect of them. My inner monologue becomes so loud when I'm high on shrooms. I plan on doing some tomorrow.

Reactions: WildAtHeart
WildAtHeart

WildAtHeart

tired
Oct 1, 2024
No, can't get my hands on it. I'm thinking of trying to get a P.O. so that I can order it online.

Most of my experiences on shrooms have been good. I originally planned on doing acid first, but it's much easier to get my hands on shrooms where I live. We literally have these illegal shroom dispensary chains all over the place, lol. I mostly just take them for fun, though I do love the introspective aspect of them. My inner monologue becomes so loud when I'm high on shrooms. I plan on doing some tomorrow.
nice, myself i just get acid through TOR and buy with monero lol - reagent test it ofc. i hope you have a good trip tmr and stay safe when on it.

Reactions: EvisceratedJester
Aglossa

Aglossa

Oct 8, 2024
I used to not really drink much but have acquired a taste for alcohol in the recent years. It is the most fun with friends but I do it alone too. Self harm and drinking can be a bit of a dangerous cocktail though.

Reactions: itgetsworseandworse
Aglossa

Aglossa

Oct 8, 2024
i never have done both at the same time tbh, which is kinda weird.
I really recommend staying away from doing both things at the same time. When drunk you are so much more prone to fumbling and cutting deeper than intended. And the numbness does not help...

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
I really recommend staying away from doing both things at the same time. When drunk you are so much more prone to fumbling and cutting deeper than intended. And the numbness does not help...
I remember cutting the one time I got really drunk. I've cut deeper while sober, tbh (I'm not trying to dismiss your advice, btw. I'm just saying this because it popped into my head you mentioned it).

WildAtHeart

WildAtHeart

tired
Oct 1, 2024
i dont plan on it tbh, ive thought of doing it before but when im drunk i loose all will, even to cut when i want to.

Addled and Rattled

Addled and Rattled

Mar 15, 2023
Used to be pretty bad about drinking, like I would just sit in the tub drinking mugs of vodka. I've stopped doing that though. Usually I'll have one or two bottles of wine per month, although right now I am still dealing with a nicotine addiction, and occasionally want to numb myself out but I fight the urge.

coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
i drink like every few days really but i end up drinking like half a 1l bottle of gin or something when i do

Reactions: itgetsworseandworse
vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
I'd say I'm more of a smoker than a drinker, it seems every month it changes though.

bl00deater

bl00deater

The Bloodeater Hungers
Oct 7, 2024
i tend to go through 8-12 cans of pilsner a week and maybe throw in a couple extra beers or ciders here and there for good measure if im walking home. so not alcoholic level but i am slowly finding it hard to walk away from the shop. for example if walking home ill often feel drawn to it. how about you?
Im an alcoholic, ive been an alcoholic since I was young. I try not to drink much but when I do it's an excess when I start I can't stop - I don't process inebriation until I start puking on myself, or drooling like my dad did. I feel like most depressed people either drink or take pills of some sort

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
I drink about 1-3 times a year.

Booze tastes like shit and is too expensive for the high that it gives me. I'll go out on/around my late mother's birthday and have drinks at her favorite bar. Then maybe I'll have a drink on NYE and/or my birthday.

vampire2002

vampire2002

weeb & neet ♡
Oct 8, 2023
i don't usually anymore, due to trauma from being SA while drunk. only on occasion. but i like edibles. don't like smoking it though, i hate the way it makes my throat feel. but to me, the feeling of being high is much better than the feeling of being drunk.

star.trip

star.trip

Oct 6, 2024
I don't usually drink alcohol, at most a can of beer every two weeks and sometimes not even that. I don't like to drink too much because then I feel sick. I don't like strong drinks. I've never taken mushrooms or anything because I'm afraid of those things. I'd rather spend my money on food than on drugs. The only condition is that the food must be good because it makes me very angry to eat something that is bad and fattening.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I went through years of abstinence but I'm back to a rum and coke before bed every night. Not sure I've ever been drunk. Tipsy certainly. I'm not one to drink to excess but I drink regularly.

verdedefome

verdedefome

Oct 9, 2024
I almost never drink, although I do like the taste of alcohol, cold drinks like beer make me sick, and I feel a bit ill from other types of alcohol as well, be it distilled or fermented, maybe my body just has a stronger reaction to intoxication than others, my mom is similar in that regard so maybe there's genetics at play here. I'm also quite frugal and alcohol is expensive so I really have no impulse to buy it.

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
i drink a 6 pack of beer or a 750ml bottle of wine a couple times a week. used to drink allot more, would like to drink even less than i do now though

LXR515

LXR515

Jun 12, 2024
I love drinking, it helps numb the pain of being alive and music always sounds way better. I also feel safer to cry and express my pain alone when I'm drunk

• Love
Reactions: itgetsworseandworse, kunikuzushi and cicatrezESP
WildAtHeart

WildAtHeart

tired
Oct 1, 2024
This but per day, currently on my eighth and l don't feel anywhere near drunk anymore.
if you don't mind me asking, how did it get to this point in a sense of from I assume normal drinking habits to 8-12 daily.