allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
I've decided that I'm going to go with hanging for my method since it's the easiest and most accessible method for me. Which one is less painful but at the same time has a VERY high death rate?

• Hugs
Reactions: Racc0on, Cursed4ever, Chupacabra 44 and 4 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Full is more of a sure thing since you have no option of backing out, but it has the potential of being more painful.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Racc0on, W3akCr3atur3, TimeToBiteTheDust and 8 others
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Based on my research: full. I HATE the way we are forced to opt for a method we don't like only because we cannot source what we need for our method of choice.

If found, or the rope breaks or something else goes wrong, you could be left with brain damage, etc. That is what deters me from that method, but I'm running out of options.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137, allym101, voyager and 1 other person
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Have you not considered CO? Burn some charcoal, go to sleep.

Reactions: Zebedee and allym101
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Based on my research: full. I HATE the way we are forced to opt for a method we don't like only because we cannot source what we need for our method of choice.

If found, or the rope breaks or something else goes wrong, you could be left with brain damage, etc. That is what deters me from that method, but I'm running out of options.
Ropes generally say how much weight they can handle, which is nearly always more than the weight of a human. The anchor point is the main concern, and needs to be secure. Proper knot tying is critical as well, and should be checked and double checked.

I agree it's sad and frustrating our choices are limited, and when I first came here hanging seemed scary and a hard no. Over time reading more about it and watching videos helped me understand it doesn't have to be execution style scary. I also think people really under use the fact that hypoxia can lead to euphoria or even sexual stimulation. Best way to defeat a fear is turn it into a positive.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137, Lostandlooking and 5 others
MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
Full, but only because you can't act on second thoughts.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137 and Kruger
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Ropes generally say how much weight they can handle, which is nearly always more than the weight of a human. The anchor point is the main concern, and needs to be secure. Proper knot tying is critical as well, and should be checked and double checked.

I agree it's sad and frustrating our choices are limited, and when I first came here hanging seemed scary and a hard no. Over time reading more about it and watching videos helped me understand it doesn't have to be execution style scary. I also think people really under use the fact that hypoxia can lead to euphoria or even sexual stimulation. Best way to defeat a fear is turn it into a positive.
I'm "lucky" in that I live alone and no one will notice i'm not around; ther eis virtually no chance of me being found. I have a tree in my garden that is fairly secluded, I actually hung from one of the branches by my arms to see if it would hold me. But it's really not my first choice. I just wish I could get nembutal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, DyingAlf and Ghost2211
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Because of my heavy weight, I'll always go for partial. Also, I don't have the guts for going with the full.

• Hugs
Reactions: NegativeSymptoms, Caenis1999, Deleted member 4993 and 3 others
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Full, from what I understand. I think people in general ogle with partial because they see themselves easing into the rope and losing consciousness smoothly, which is possible, but the most essential part is not regaining consciousness and in that regard full suspension is far more reliable because the body simply can't free itself and the additional weight will secure the hitch and pressure. Easier said than done though.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137 and Ghost2211
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I think any method is hard to overcome the SI.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Lostandlooking
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020

I feel exactly the same way.
Will have to settle for (full) hanging because I can't get Nembutal, a gun, Helium, or even SN.
So fucking sad and so terrifying.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137, Kruger and 2 others
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I feel exactly the same way.
Will have to settle for (full) hanging because I can't get Nembutal, a gun, Helium, or even SN.
So fucking sad and so terrifying.
It's criminal and inhumane that we should be put in this position.

• Hugs
Reactions: Racc0on, Fthis, Cursed4ever and 6 others
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
It's criminal and inhumane that we should be put in this position.
It is, there should be an option to go somewhere and painlessly be allowed to ctb if that's what you want.

Reactions: Fthis, lostgirl777, Cursed4ever and 5 others
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020

Exactly, I'm in the same boat as you right now. I wanted to do the SN method but there's too much stuff I'd have to do first and I'd get caught pretty quickly...

Reactions: Brokensaddle
LoveMePlease

LoveMePlease

Student
Sep 28, 2020
Either is fine with me as long as I'm dead

Reactions: allym101, Deleted member 4993, Worndown and 2 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Full, its my method

• Hugs
Reactions: mopeyD, voyager, allym101 and 1 other person
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Out quickly and know nothing more is all I'd want.

Reactions: allym101
Brokensaddle

Brokensaddle

Student
Sep 28, 2020
I plan was take large amount of mirtazapine before I hung myself to hopefully knock myself out. The problem with me is I'm not good at tying knots plus apart from my wardrobe. It didn't work the last time I tried it. I don't know if I used stick a pool up with or something. I desperately want to die it's so unfair I'm forced to suffer like this

Last edited:
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Full if well done is more effective than partial.

HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
Full is the way I'm gonna go for sure. Even though it's not a 100% success rate (literally nothing has a 100% success rate, unless you threw yourself inside of a volcano or something) but as long as you have a strong rope and anchor and do it in a secluded area it is much more of a sure way to die than partial.

Reactions: Fthis, Worndown, Brokensaddle and 3 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
partial hanging for me

OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
Full suspension hanging. Keeping it classy

Reactions: Failedboy
Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
Full suspension when done right will be nearly impossible to abort, so im guessing that way is more reliable, provided you kick the chair/step away far enough

Reactions: Failedboy and OrdinaryDay