Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
I don't know what else to say. I'm a loser. I have a plan already but sometimes I want to ctb right now. The plan will take some time tho.

My reasons to ctb are weak and that makes me more pathetic. And being pathetic makes me want ctb even more.

And you, are you finally losing your mind?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ctvunny, Forever Sleep, Deleted member 82921 and 7 others
Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
Not yet. But as I see it, it's bound to happen sooner or later. I don't think it's possible for anyone to stay 100% sane in the world we live in. Some people are just born into better circumstances and/or are better at coping.

Also I don't think having 'weak reasons' makes you pathetic or bad. Everyone who wants to die has a reason. Even if it's as simple as "I don't feel well."

And, in my opinion, there are worse things to be than pathetic or a loser.

Either way, I hope things work out of you. Sending hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: Anónimo, WordsAreHard, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
I've been losing the fight for a long time. And I can definitely relate to feeling pathetic and that contributing to wanting to just nope the fuck outta life

• Hugs
Reactions: Anónimo, bleedingbxnes, Celerity and 1 other person
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
Yeah I am losing my mind and I bet I damage my brain since I try night-night and try to make it work and preventing oxygen getting into the brain for a short time probably slowly damages my brain.
I also have a plan and I need to stick to it to guarantee my death but I want to die right now really bad but I don't want to end up disabled if I mess it up.
I have been experiencing the feeling of being pathetic because I am feeling like I will change my mind right before killing myself because of SI that's why I try to make myself worse by overthinking, making people bully online and making myself feel bad physically to prove my brain that ctb is my only option (and it is my only option).
Best wishes, hope you find peace in the end.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Anónimo and Deleted member 82921
juneberry1234

juneberry1234

Dec 10, 2023
Not yet, repeating everyday is not helping me get better. I try doing different things, however, at large each day feels too similar to distinguish. Feeling continued disgust with the world and many people who live in it isn't great for my mental health. Having very few friends I can trust, and growing more of an introvert who doesn't want to go out with family or friends, and not being confident anymore hurts too. I'm honestly getting closer to really thinking about ctb as an out to this life. Feeling pathetic sucks, its hard to change this life around and I don't even know where to start. Remembering a me from 2 years ago and comparing them to now is a big gut puncher too, much happier.

• Hugs
Reactions: Anónimo
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No reason is weak or pathetic.

Everyone has the right to die.

• Hugs
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
It's been gone for awhile.

• Hugs
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I lost what was left of it not long ago.

• Yay!
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I'm slowly going insane because of sleep deprivation. I have a neurological condition that makes restorative sleep impossible. I'm like a phone with a broken battery or charger headed towards 0%. I'm in bed probably 20 hours a day because of extreme exhaustion. I wake up more tired than when I went to bed. This is on top of preexisting mental health problems and is like adding gas to the fire.

• Hugs
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Yeah, the stress I went through last year broke me

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No in my case the opposite, I have awareness of the reality of existence and see it for how it truly is. To me suicide is very rational as it's the way to be permanently relieved from having the ability to suffer, I don't see any value in existing as a conscious being just destined to decay and deteriorate. Existence itself is nothing more than an unnecessary harm and no matter what I'd see it as better to die, ceasing to exist is the way to find peace from the cruelty and futility of existence.

• Hugs
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Bold of you to assume I hadn't lost it already.
On a more serious note, I completely understand where you're coming from and you're not pathetic for wanting to ctb, life just sucks.

• Hugs
notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
Yeah, Ive been probably losing it for a long time. Nowadays I cont remember most things. I'm hearing and seeing things. Everything just hurts me all the time.
But anyways, there's no such thing as a bad reason to commit suicide. Some people just say that to guilt trip you into thinking you cant do it because other have it worse than you. Fuck others.

• Hugs