• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

are you in therapy

• Yes

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • I used to go, but stopped

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Long stopped.

Just talking vaguely about how I was feeling with my penultimate therapist got him shoving a lame suicide assessment in my face and making a call that I heard a doctor answer.

So therapeutic.

This is what people like us have to face should we choose to seek "help."

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
got released :-p ... irony, i suppose. but the only reason i got therapy to begin with was an ED. once that was out of the picture and i looked stable, they let me go.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Therapy has never worked for me because even if I can feel good during a session, it never sticks because I hate doing homework of any kind. And plus, once a month is just not enough. Hell I'd probably need one for at least 20 hours a day for every single day if I'm being honest and that's just impossible.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No as I only want to cease existing, I have no interest in suffering in this meaningless and harmful existence where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel. I'm not ill for not wanting to suffer in fact wanting to die is all that makes sense to me, my wish to die is a result of becoming aware of how existence itself truly is so undesirable. To me anything like that just sounds like a scam to profit from people's pain and suffering.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Not anymore, I accept the fact my depression is untreatable.

I know lots of people who have recovered though so it's worth a go.

Always remember that CTB is the last resort and you are able to try anything until the final act. Unlike physical illness, wanting to die isn't one where you can just take a tablet to get better unfortunately.

Reactions: Olisop21.
J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
I haven't told my therapist about my suicidal thoughts. I refuse to be put in observation or anything like it.

Reactions: Olisop21.
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
I should be. I'd probably be coping a lot better if I were on meds again. I'm even paying for the good good insurance to be able to go to therapy. unfortunately, when my good insurance kicked in, I had a broken ankle and couldn't leave the house, and now I'm too depressed to look for a therapist.

literally just looking at their qualifications to suss out who would be good for me is so draining it makes me want to cry.

I actually liked therapy, but my problem now is that I am a severe case, and I'm not sure if anyone here is ready to handle that, and I really don't want to go through the long wait of juggling doctors multiple times now. what's the point of finding a doc I like if I'll be dead in a month after seeing them?

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Yeah, I'm in therapy. My therapist is a very nice lady, I like her. Hopefully she doesn't disappoint me like my other ones have. I've seen like 14 or 15 shrinks up to this point, getting kinda tired of ending up with therapists that don't work for me.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
I had experience with 3 psychiatrists.
First one told me just to work on myself.
Second told me just to get a wife.
Third one after I told him about my life views told me "how the fuck are you still alive then if you want to kill yourself for so long". Honestly I keep asking myself this question like every day since then. It feels like all my thoughts and feelings just don't have any meaning at all until I'll finally kill myself.
So, yeah. Therapy shmerapy. I don't see a point, like at all.

D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
No longer. no point + placebo. I couldn't physically keep up anymore this year.

Sebastian S S

Sebastian S S

塞巴斯
Mar 15, 2024
For a poor man, it will cost him a lot of money to go to treatment, so I don't go to treatment anymore.