socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
Back in June I was planning on CTBing, so I through away some stuff that I didn't want my family to know I owned. Sometimes I'm tempted to buy them again, but I don't want to get them just to throw them away if I want to CTB. I'm also holding off on buying other more expensive things so I can afford all the things I need for my method.

Reactions: feuerflieger, WAITING TO DIE, DT2007 and 1 other person
J

James34

Jun 3, 2023
Not for me, but then again my feelings of ctb ebb and flow randomly depending on the day and what happens during it. Heck, sometimes I feel like doing it randomly. I don't really hold back on buying things. I just hold back on buying things since I might just clutter up my room.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, DT2007 and socrates
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
Opposite what little money I have I can't take with me. Not sure where the money will go when I die but I'm sure it will be to some piece of shit who doesn't deserve it...

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Glandular

Glandular

Student
Mar 23, 2023
No, I'm buying what I always wanted. I don't care about saving anymore, I won't be here to use it anyways

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
I bought Castor seeds and a Helium Ballon Party set. I got bbq charcoal at home and I am still alive. But I think I wil go for the bbq Co method. Castor seems to painful and Helium I don't know. With the charcoal and a tent I could make it seem like an accidental death

Reactions: sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
My chosen method is completely free because I'm jumping.
Yet , if I was in your position and definitely wanted to ctb in the near-future then I'd focus on buying stuff for ctb first.

Reactions: sserafim
CandycanePuke

CandycanePuke

Sep 26, 2023
I'm buying a bit more than usual. I just bought some stuff that will make me more comfortable and that I'll enjoy in these last few months. I'm also not going to be as conservative on nicotine as I've been. But I want to save money for my last Christmas since giving gifts makes me happy

• Hugs
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i can't get a pet since i think i'll go soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and socrates
natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
On the flip side, I end up saving hardly any of my disposable income (which are very small in the first place) bc I don't want to live long enough to need savings.

waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her - trying my best, hoping it’s enough.
Mar 16, 2023
i've noticed when it comes to certain things i either don't ask or don't buy. i saw some shoes i had wanted but knew i wouldn't be around long enough to even wear them in lol. overall i've stopped asking for a lot, i know i'd feel guilty to get those things and not be around for anything. i dunno, i'm overthinking everything atm

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Yeah I have been putting off buying things because it feels like I'll just have to get rid of them and it feels like a waste

Reactions: lifeisbutadream, WAITING TO DIE and socrates