• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
I know it seems counter-intuitive but I myself wouldn't really say that im sad or have a bad life. Idk how to explain it really, it's neither bad nor good, it just is and I don't want it to be anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Arachno, sserafim, etherealspring and 4 others
AdamOndiAhman

AdamOndiAhman

dreaming on kolob
Feb 8, 2024
no

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ijustwishtodie and Darkover
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm on a suicide forum, actively planning my ctb. How could I be happy?¿ I haven't experienced any real happiness in better than 30 years.

Reactions: etherealspring, Hollowman, Fall_Apart and 8 others
lomorbu

lomorbu

the stars are already dead
Jun 16, 2024
I don't think anyone's happy. I think some are satisfied but I'm definitely not

Reactions: restinpeace2, etherealspring, Hollowman and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never and I don't even believe in the idea of happiness in the first place rather the idea of such is a delusion to me that just invalidates how undesirable and hopeless existence truly is. Under no circumstances would I ever wish to suffer in this existence, simply being conscious and aware is both tiring and dreadful to me, I find it an abomination to exist especially as there are no disadvantages to never existing at all with nobody able to be harmed by the absence of existence.

It'll always be terrible to exist in this reality where chance so sensessly determines everything where there is no limit as to how unbearable existing can get, I'd only be glad to cease existing, all I wish for is the peace of eternal nothingness where all is finally forgotten about, existing truly is nothing more than meaningless suffering.

• Love
Reactions: restinpeace2, redeeming_butterfly, Moniker and 3 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I'm planning CTB, so of course I'm the happiest person on the planet ;).
But seriously, I can enjoy life, but my brain is against me and the bad moments outweigh it.
Additionally, my views make me not look positively at the future.

So I wouldn't call myself a happy person.

Reactions: etherealspring, Moniker and Praestat_Mori
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
no

Reactions: permanently tired, emptyenvelopes, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
Um...no. obviously not.

Reactions: etherealspring, permanently tired, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
baller

baller

"such is life"
Apr 30, 2024
nah and i dont reckon other people actually are. I know there is 'always a reason to smile' but the same goes for sad shit and humans are inclined to focus on bad stuff. It seems like theres always something to feel bad about, people who are happy are just ignoring it.

Reactions: sserafim, etherealspring, Hollowman and 4 others
H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
I don't know and prolly maybe not want to kno

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Fuck no,I'm miserable.

Reactions: etherealspring, Leiden, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Experienced
May 29, 2024
The other day I realized I was last happy in 1998 and there as a moment in 1998 when mi life turned to crap and never turned back.

Reactions: Moniker and Praestat_Mori
Ichigo

Ichigo

Jun 15, 2023
Things could DEFINITELY be a lot better. I wish i had a car for one thing.... Its hard to get around otherwise

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Uh, no, I'm not happy. Why would I be? There isn't really much in life that makes me happy or anything that I want to do

Reactions: etherealspring, sserafim, Hollowman and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm not happy with my personal situation but I'm happy that some things are still good. My basic life isn't bad either but it's not how I would like it to be. Everything ist on a very low level.

Reactions: Arachno, etherealspring, emptyenvelopes and 3 others
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Je sais que cela semble contre-intuitif, mais moi-même, je ne dirais pas vraiment que je suis triste ou que j'ai une mauvaise vie. Je ne sais pas vraiment comment l'expliquer, ce n'est ni mauvais ni bon, c'est juste le cas et je ne veux plus que ça le soit.
Same

yxmux

yxmux

¥~¥
Apr 16, 2024
Happy with dying, yeah…

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and divinemistress36
lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
Happy? No, it feels like my mental sickness devoured the better parts of me and I'm left with the shattered, broken, lost parts of me.

ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
No, the sooner I die the better. The problem is death is not coming fast enough for me.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Leiden
AmberianDawn

AmberianDawn

Jun 9, 2024
No, but I try to appreciate the nice and small things about this absurdity. Thinking about big things led me to more unhappiness than inherent

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
No my life is sheer misery. I have never experienced a happy life.

T

tezw

Jun 19, 2024
Absolutely god damn miserable, I wished I could be the happy person I used to be, i despise seeing happy people too, I know that is selfish but I wished I could find contentment, I guess most of us are miserable on some level, it is why I joined the community to find likeminded people and maybe find some happiness here

Moniker

Moniker

Nov 1, 2023
I'm not happy, but I've been worse, I guess. I'm in sort of a neutral mood - about as happy as I can be.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
My therapist says nobody is happy

Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
no, just faking it all

Reactions: divinemistress36
H

HereTomorrow

On break. Read "About" on profile.
Feb 1, 2024
I think I'm actually happy but my mind can't percieve it. I can laugh, smile, go for a walk, talk to people, and overall look happy, but I'm not. I'm frustrated at myself for not mentally feeling happy. I'm so numb from all the pain I've been through I can't feel any emotions that aren't in the extremes, such as a traumatic event or a very exciting event suddenly emerging out of the blue.

I'm trying to be happy, but I feel like I'm masking the appearance of such all the time.

untothedepths

untothedepths

Your right. Your life.
Mar 20, 2023
Based on my post history.......yeah.

deadbody

deadbody

he/him 🏳️‍⚧️
Oct 24, 2023
It's hard to tell. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Mostly of the time no. My happiness is too short for me to enjoy it.

Reactions: astrichaoz
JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
I know it seems counter-intuitive but I myself wouldn't really say that im sad or have a bad life. Idk how to explain it really, it's neither bad nor good, it just is and I don't want it to be anymore.
I've actually never been happier, believe it or not. I decided to ctb a while ago and back then I was miserable, but now I'm fairly normal.

Reactions: divinemistress36