• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

boddibo

waiting for a change
Dec 19, 2023
I personally will. Better safe than sorry.

But I understand if some people don't test it.

Reactions: verrobasd and Finalnight
Upvote 0
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
For me, It's hard to find a test kit in my country so if I want to test it I have to import it and pay customs etc, so I'm planning to just do the blood test, basically my SN is from a reliable chemical company so I don't think I'll need it.

Reactions: Finalnight
Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 65988

For me, It's hard to find a test kit in my country so if I want to test it I have to import it and pay customs etc, so I'm planning to just do the blood test, basically my SN is from a reliable chemical company so I don't think I'll need it.
If it's from a chemical company then it's more likely to be legitimate since that company isn't just selling to you but to other businesses that need the sn to be as pure as possible for whatever applications they'll use it for.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd and Unknown21
Upvote 0
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
If it's from a chemical company then it's more likely to be legitimate since that company isn't just selling to you but to other businesses that need the sn to be as pure as possible for whatever applications they'll use it for.
Mine came from a chemical company. I have no intention of testing it. I'm working on the assumption it's legitimate.

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 65988

Mine came from a chemical company. I have no intention of testing it. I'm working on the assumption it's legitimate.
Ok, I don't think it's something massive to worry about unless you really doubt the legitimacy of the company to actually provide the purity it says it does.

Reactions: verrobasd and dggtscccvfd
Upvote 0
verrobasd

verrobasd

Feb 24, 2024
I've recently ordered from two different sources and have received both. Gonna blood test them both the night I'm planning to use it, I will use whichever looks best.

Reactions: Finalnight
Upvote 0