NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I'm not. I wish I had somebody to enjoy it with.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, lex, XYZ and 6 others
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
Nope. It means winter is coming and I am not a fan of winter. I don't like being cold (live in a listed single glazed house), I don't like it when it's dark at 4pm, and my birthday's in autumn, just a reminder of how few friends I have. And I am too much of a wuss to make new ones. Sorry I'm such a pessimist

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Odd_Duck, Deleted member 4993, Green Destiny and 6 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Fall in California is just summer except there's school so no. Now Winter, that's my jam.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Good4Nothing, Brick In The Wall and 2 others
SnowWhite

SnowWhite

Semi-Professional Disappointment
Jan 16, 2020
I get to wear comfy hoodies and fluffy coats while watching leaves fall, that's something I've enjoyed since I was a kid :heart:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Leshen, Brick In The Wall and 4 others
O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
Fall's alright. Even slight rain washes a lot of people off the streets, might go for walks during rains and stuff
ps. Don't rely on other people to be happy

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Brick In The Wall
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
If only the onset of a deep, dark, long depression could be reflected in a single season... I just love it!

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Lost in a Dream and Brick In The Wall
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I like the cooler temps. I can bundle up in my hoodie and a blanket and be comfortable.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Good4Nothing, Leshen and 4 others
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Can't wait, no more annoying bees and bugs, get to go outside and not burn in the blazing sun, might make some pumpkin pie, and finally winters going to be near, when all the trees will be bare, and lots of excuses to stay inside and take naps.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Good4Nothing, Sarahlynn and 2 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
It's coming up to spooky season! My favourite time of the year :heart::love:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Lost in a Dream, Leshen and 3 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Sure I am. If it were 2004

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, overcomingfear, Brick In The Wall and 2 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
No. This is when the Asian beetles (my phobia) comes out by the numbers and invades the house. They're loud and annoying (banging their shell against the wall). I wish we could skip to winter

• Hugs
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Absolutely not. We only get about 7-8 hours of daylight and it's cold af. It makes my depression 100x worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Brick In The Wall and Myforevercharlie
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
I love fall and leaf peeping when the colors peak. I also wish I had someone to enjoy it with. Oh well, it's still pretty great.

• Hugs
Reactions: NumbItAll and Brick In The Wall
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I am! I love the colors and smells, the thought of nature shedding the old, to be reborn again in spring IMG 20200831 134636

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, NumbItAll, XYZ and 2 others
moonchild

moonchild

Student
May 8, 2020
I am! I like when it's cold, I can wear cozy jumpers. It gets a little too dark up here but that's the only major downside. I also find it so much more horrible to be depressed during summer, when everyone around is generally in a better mood with those ~summer vibes~ and the same is expected of me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, NumbItAll and Brick In The Wall
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Nope not anymore. Fall means November and most bad things that have happened to me happen in November...yes I'm superstitious about it. Also I hate the cold weather. Dreary cloudy days are nice but screw snow and cold. Also I hate the bare trees and having to see the neighbors trash in yards. On the other hand I hate summer because everyone is noisy and out in their yards and I have sensitive eyes so I can't stand bright sunlight.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I can't say I'm excited for it, but I'm definitely a fall and spring kinda guy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Good4Nothing and Leshen
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
It doesn't matter anymore. New day same business.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Good4Nothing, Skathon and 1 other person
L

Leshen

Oct 31, 2018
I love fall and winter, I feel much better when it's dark, cold and quiet. Very comfy.

I get much more depressed and suicidal during the summer, all the sunlight and loud noises, like lawnmowers, trigger my sensory overload :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, XYZ and Brick In The Wall
Eternal Pessimist

Eternal Pessimist

Student
Oct 16, 2019
Fall is my second favorite season after spring. The temperature is usually nice around September and October and I find that the darkness isn't overwhelming during those months. I used to really enjoy summers when I was younger, but the older I get the more I dislike the heat. That's probably a combination of the summers actually getting warmer and me just getting more sensitive to the temperature in general.

I've always hated winter and especially the snow. January and February are the toughest months for me since it seems like there's nothing but darkness and snow without even Christmas to look forward to. However towards the end of March things start to turn around. The snow starts to melt and I can notice the day getting longer. It starts to get warmer, but not too warm. April and May are my favorite months of the year. Sometimes I actually catch myself feeling happy and hopeful in May, but only for a bit.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, XYZ and BitterlyAlive
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
What fa-... Ah, autumn.
I am unable to feel such emotions. Nevertheless, it is always better when the temperatures... fall. If only they never increased again...

• Love
Reactions: XYZ and BitterlyAlive
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
What fa-... Ah, autumn.
I am unable to feel such emotions. Nevertheless, it is always better when the temperatures... fall. If only they never increased again...
This whole thing just killed me because it's so relatable. :pfff: :hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, XYZ and Skathon
valentine

valentine

Student
Apr 2, 2019
Fall & winter suck here. It rains constantly. A lot of people like that I guess but it makes me so depressed. I love the warm weather and sun.

• Hugs
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
This whole thing just killed me
If only my manner of speech could be used as a method... I would prefer to remain, hm, cold permanently.

...my apologies, my sense of humour is rather lifeless prosaic.

• Love
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Best thing that happens to me every year.

I suffer from major heat intolerance so when autumn comes I am like a vampire who crawls out of their coffin. I can't imagine the hell that would be living without autumn and winter.

Not to mention the colours, the low sky and that blissful feeling when you come home after a long and stressful day at work and you just sink in the soffa under a big blanket, and drink an unreasonably large cup of tea.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Leshen and moonchild
Deleted member 10475

Deleted member 10475

Tired.
Sep 11, 2019
Fall is my favorite time of the year. My depression gets a bit harder to manage but I've always loved Halloween and apple picking and all the stuff. I'll still try to enjoy even if we're stuck at home.

• Love
Reactions: Leshen, XYZ and BitterlyAlive
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Nope. It means winter is coming and I am not a fan of winter. I don't like being cold (live in a listed single glazed house), I don't like it when it's dark at 4pm, and my birthday's in autumn, just a reminder of how few friends I have. And I am too much of a wuss to make new ones. Sorry I'm such a pessimist

Winter is the best time of the year, but I may be just saying that because I'm from a hot and arid climate.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, XYZ and Skathon
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yes, I hate summer and I like autumn and winter. Spooky season is here and I get to wear sweaters, hoodies and fluffy cozy clothes.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, XYZ and Leshen
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
Winter is the best time of the year, but I may be just saying that because I'm from a hot and arid climate.

Try having poor blood circulation and living in a cold house along with seasonal affective disorder. We all have different opinions to whether we like certain weathers, there is nothing wrong with not liking winter. We have different opinions and that is fine, just because you like it doesn't mean others cannot.

• Hugs
Reactions: Odd_Duck and Deleted member 4993
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I can wear an extra shirt or hoodie during winter. What the hell am I supposed to do at 35c? Rip my skin off?
Winter ftw!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Wayfaerer, Leshen and 1 other person