Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
maybe its just me, honestly i expect most answers to be "no one cares" or something along those lines but who knows maybe ill get some different answers, plus it lets me get my thoughts out.

i wonder how many people would care. you take your goodbye thread, and every person youve ever met in your life has the ability to comment on it.
who truly cares?
whos just pretending to?
who couldnt waste their time?
whos making it all about them?
like i said though, maybe its just me. maybe after we die we get to watch our funeral before we sleep for eternity.

i would want to see mine but just out of the hopes that im wrong. i think my funeral would just cause arguments and hate. my stupid narcissistic useless parents, it has to always be about them. i can just see it. them sitting there with their fake tears "oh my baby girl".........im getting upset.....i need to breath.......

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: hakku, lostangel, InevitablePattern91 and 1 other person
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
When I was in college I attempted. My mum told me years later that my dad went to his mother's house and wept on her lap.

When I go, my family will be devastated and it won't go away: I'm going to change people's lives and not for the better. I worry that my dad will have a heart attack. There are people to whom I'm even closer than my biological family. I've pushed them away but they love me deeply and have tried to help me in every way possible. They will go on living but they won't be the same.

There's more sorrow and "if only I...," if people aren't aware of your ideations it will be an even bigger shock/loss thana natural death. If they know (and everyone I know is aware of my struggles) it won't be a shock but a shame.

Weigh every option and consider ctb from every perspective.

:hug:

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I hope we can see people's reaction to our death and know if they are genuine. But I know for a fact people will move on quickly so it doesn't really matter to me anyway.

Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
My family would make it all about them, 0 doubts they would be bothered about themselves and use my death as an excuse/ weapon to take shots at each other. After 3 years of hiding away I only have 2 friends left that have stuck around. I think maybe they would be bothered, but would move on fast.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoneGoneGone