O

oktnn50md

Oct 21, 2020
I wanted to see the US election results and also what PS5 games will look like. Not sure if I will be around by then. What about you?

L

lago

Oct 26, 2020
I wanted to see the US election results and also what PS5 games will look like. Not sure if I will be around by then. What about you?
I'm staying around until the results are more or less known. Hoping the country survives longer than I do.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Nah, after I die the world basically doesn't exist from my perspective so it's eh

W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
If i ctb before the last ever episode of Supernatural... i am curious to know how 15 years of the series wrapped up.

I'd also be curious to know how/if Covid got solved-

but i'm a curious person.

I so badly want to know how SPN turns out that i may even wait to ctb until it's finished. How sad is that? But the series has basically kept me going for 15 years with its strong pro life "always keep fighting" AKF campaign ... for depression and suicide...
I think that since it's the one small joy i have- and there are what, 2 eps left.. waiting would be ok.

I won't wait til covid resolves...

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
What will happen to my mother is my top one, how will she continue to live etc. I know she will be so heart broken.
As others have said, what happens to Covid, does the world ever return to normal.
What the new World of Warcraft expansion is like. There are probably a few more but that's all I can think of right now.

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
If the sequel of Breath of the Wild bring something truly new to the table or just the same game in a different map and a few new features.