• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Are You An Atheist?

• Yes

Votes: 28 71.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
God yes.

• Love
Reactions: ARW3N, Dead Horse, Oblivion Lover and 4 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Yeah.

Reactions: not_a_robot
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yes, I am.

Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Yes. And living in a world full of sick twisted Christian psychopaths is a huge contributing factor in making me want to CTB. Religion is the surest proof there's no hope for humanity and we are doomed to eternal stupidity.
People in my neighborhood openly espouse the belief that Christians should murder unbelievers because it's God's will. And nobody thinks this is unacceptable.
I used to be more tolerant, but seriously, these assholes deserve to be facefucked with chainsaws. I've had it.

Reactions: Deleted member 4288, Severen, marcusuk63 and 1 other person
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
No, but I'm not religious either. I'm an agnostic. I'm inclined to believe that there's not a god, though, but you can never be 100% sure.

Reactions: Morbid Cam and not_a_robot
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Yes but i believe in all forms of mental illness :wink:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4288, Jean Améry, Oblivion Lover and 3 others
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I'm a devote Atheist and always have been. As a small child I believe in Santa Clause, but never bought into the concept of god.

Reactions: marcusuk63
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
It sucks that atheists always put non all atheists under the same category as Christians. Holy shit, WTF did I do to deserve being put in the same category as those people.

I'm a devote Atheist and always have been. As a small child I believe in Santa Clause, but never bought into the concept of god.

Well at least when you are a child, people plant false evidence of Santa Claus existing. When it comes to Christianity, all you have a is a book...with stuff inside that has been borrowed from other religions... So children who believe in Santa Claus > Christians.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oblivion Lover and restingspot
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
my avatar says so

Reactions: Life+me=error