Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
I'm close. The problem for me is that the abuse I endured as a child altered me and now my personality doesn't match how I look. I'm often timid, skittish, tense, etc. So I end up repelling the women I attract.

Reactions: whatevs
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I've been told I'm handsome quite a bit but my mental issues have destroyed my confidence. I've pretty much given up hope of a relationship.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ethereal Knight and Weebster
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I'm a mudafuccin G.

Reactions: MellowAvenue and Al Cappella
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If I was, why would I be here?

• Yay!
Reactions: lofticries, whatevs, WorthlessTrash and 1 other person
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Idk what the purpose of this thread is, I'm assuming it's the usual angling for some hot dm action in which case the following guide may be helpful:

You can tell who the hot girls are because their names are in pink. You can tell who the hot guys are because they never, ever use bullshit incel terminology.

Happy hunting!

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: archipelago, lofticries, stygal and 13 others
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Idk what the purpose of this thread is, I'm assuming it's the usual angling for some hot dm action in which case the following guide may be helpful:

You can tell who the hot girls are because their names are in pink. You can tell who the hot guys are because they never, ever use bullshit incel terminology.

Happy hunting!
Well put indeed!

Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
Look out, the comrades are coming for you because you used meme-words that are on a no-no list somewhere and that makes you literally Elliot Rodger.

I'm personally definitely not a Chad. I've never really wanted to be. After all, we did all grow up watching movies and TV shows where the whole Chad and Stacy thing was an established archetype and they were always the bad guys.

I'm sorry to hear you were abused as a child. I've always found child abuse to be an underdiscussed and overly normalized issue compared to most societal problems.

"Chad but with a sensitive side" is actually pretty cute, but of course it may be that your mental health problems go beyond "sensitive" and could be too burdensome for a lot of potential romantic partners. I wish you the best in managing that.

Reactions: deleted, Weebster and whatevs
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
season 3 eating GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

• Love
Reactions: lofticries, Grey-zoner, whatevs and 1 other person
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
  • Yay!
Reactions: archipelago, GentleJerk, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and 2 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
What do those mean?
I think they mean normal looking people who have happy relationships with other people, especiually a romantic relationship. IT's meant in a derogatory way by incels- involuntary celibates- because they are u0pset about being left out. I think that incels have often struggled with romantic relationships due to not learning as they were growing up how to go about this, but I'm sure the reasons vary.

• Informative
Reactions: stygal, Skathon, Grey-zoner and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm an incel and I don't even think Chad and Stacy are supposed to be incel terms just because they came from the internet. They're literally just attributing real names to the jock and cheerleader labels. It's the same when someone is called a Karen. Chad in particular tends to be used as something to aspire to rather than as a moniker to insult someone with.

• Informative
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, whatevs and DynamicDepression
J

jandek

Down in a Mirror
Feb 19, 2022
I was kind of good looking when I was younger, definitely not "chad" though, but social and mental problems kept me for forming any meaningful relationships then.

• Hugs
Reactions: GentleJerk, Weebster, Someone123 and 1 other person
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I'm an incel and I don't even think Chad and Stacy are supposed to be incel terms just because they came from the internet. They're literally just attributing real names to the jock and cheerleader labels. It's the same when someone is called a Karen. Chad in particular tends to be used as something to aspire to rather than as a moniker to insult someone with.
Those terms are used on the incel website. Today there are posts on there about celebrating Elliot Rodger day tomorrow.

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Chad is mainstream and a funny as fuck meme at that, Stacy is probably more of a niche incelish concept. But Chad just means good looking, assertive, successful. You guys be hatin' on some funny memes needlessly.

I find people too guarded against the incel stuff, to the point of paranoia. I'd be one thing if the OP was like

"Guys, nuclear black pill: I tried lookmaxxing for a year but I have realized that I'm just a gymcel, and I get bogged by any guy taller than 6 feet tall. It's over. This is all because of the front-holes and how they shun short men. Fuck the femoids. Not that I will ever fuck one, you know what I mean. Anyway, time to rope. I hate women so much that I made my whole life revolve around not being able to have sex with them."

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Alex6216, GentleJerk, ketchup sandwich and 6 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Those terms are used on the incel website. Today there are posts on there about celebrating Elliot Rodger day tomorrow.
Incels also use terms like boomer and cringe but I wouldn't call those incel terms specifically.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022

Happy hunting!
I'm not hunting.
Why do you go to the incel website?

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Physically attractive
It's not just as simple as this though, because the incel who did the shooting, Elliot Rodger, was a decent looking guy, he just somehow he didn't know the things to do to get into a happy relationship with a girl- some people learn these these when growing up fromn family and/or friends and some don't. So it really refers to people who are successful with girls, who have a happy relationship, and who have generally sauccessful lives, such as a good career. If you search for a definition of Chads and Stacys on the internet the definitions vary some, but having a hppy relationship with a girl you are having sex with is the main thing.

G

Grey-zoner

Dec 17, 2021
Elliot Rodger, was a decent looking guy, he just somehow he didn't know the things to do to get into a happy relationship with a girl- some people learn these these when growing up fromn family and/or friends and some don't. So it really refers to people who are successful with girls, who have a happy relationship, and who have generally sauccessful lives, such as a good career..
Yeah, I never really learned how to form social connections either. I think that goes for a lot of us on here. Incels go down the route of bitter and obsessive fixation with that issue, and I get that, because I experience it myself, but I also recognize that the approach is unhealthy.
OP seems particularly fixated on posting these sorts of questions. If you're actually good-looking, and can chat women up, why bother posting here???
My impression is that Chad is a more mainstream term now, compared to Stacy, although a lot of the terminology from the incelosphere has made it into mainstream discourse.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Yeah, I never really learned how to form social connections either. I think that goes for a lot of us on here. Incels go down the route of bitter and obsessive fixation with that issue, and I get that, because I experience it myself, but I also recognize that the approach is unhealthy.
OP seems particularly fixated on posting these sorts of questions. If you're actually good-looking, and can chat women up, why bother posting here???
My impression is that Chad is a more mainstream term now, compared to Stacy, although a lot of the terminology from the incelosphere has made it into mainstream discourse.
do you think attractive people don't have problems? Get the fuck out of here LOL

Reactions: tabletop