• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Embalmer

Embalmer

Apr 29, 2023
So sorry if this has been asked before but I have seen varying answers. I've seen both yes and no because only IC purchases get wellness checks done due to everything going on right now. I'm in the United States if that changes anything, I'd like to order it sooner rather than later in case the site were to go down. And if wellness checks are done, how soon are they done after the initial purchase? I live with family and would not be able to lie if they were to show up, so are there any places that for sure don't do wellness checks? I know I'm a relatively newer user so ppl might not wanna share those resources which I understand but any help is appreciated.

searchingpeace

searchingpeace

May 2, 2023
I have been fearing this too after reading all these posts about wellness checks.
So far I have learned when responding to people at the door is to completely deny you know anything. "I dont know what you are asking. I dont know anything. I didnt order anything. Goodbye and leave the property"

Reactions: suicidegirl71 and Embalmer
Embalmer

Embalmer

Apr 29, 2023
I have been fearing this too after reading all these posts about wellness checks.
So far I have learned when responding to people at the door is to completely deny you know anything. "I dont know what you are asking. I dont know anything. I didnt order anything. Goodbye and leave the property"
I've been thinking about risking it and denying everything/lying but the main issue is my mother has one of those dumb camera doorbells and I already got caught trying to buy harmful substances to ctb around 3 years ago so she'd know I was lying and send me to a mental ward T^T

dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
I don't see them doing wellness checks for it but cant say for certain. Seems like sn is going to get clamped down real soon if it's still available. Relatively safe so that's an unsafe substance to those pro life people. Hopefully they learned these wellness checks did more damage than good.

Reactions: nosoul