• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Ive been wondering about this for a while.
I worry that somehow I wont drown if I fall unconscious without weights because I read that some people naturally float and that scared the fk out of me as I never though of that.

Recently an actress died in her pool with weights too.

So i would like to know whther weights are needed for a certain drowning. Just wanna be certain.
And how many kilograms or pounds would be needed.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Ive been wondering about this for a while.
I worry that somehow I wont drown if I fall unconscious without weights because I read that some people naturally float and that scared the fk out of me as I never though of that.

Recently an actress died in her pool with weights too.

So i would like to know whther weights are needed for a certain drowning. Just wanna be certain.
And how many kilograms or pounds would be needed.
i dont wanna advise, but theres been alot of people whom use weights for drowning. obviously combats suicidal instinct, ur ALL IN and stops you from going back, and ensures death.

if ur really interested, theres articles about it in murders. Since the 60s, theres been notorious gang related deaths involving "cement shoes". usually there feet were cemented in cement buckets filled with concrete, and then thrown into the ocean for the purpose of ensuring that they hit the bottom of the ocean and there never found.

Reactions: _Minsk