bearbrikk

bearbrikk

Listen to the voice in your head
May 2, 2024
I am 20. I am a woman. I have autism, bpd, and depression.
Am I really alone?

Reactions: eatantz and xinino
fireplace19

fireplace19

What’s the use of burning red hot?
Feb 7, 2021
I'm 24f, depression bpd and anxiety. I know we both probably feel like there's nobody else in the world right now, but at least the people on this website are here.

Reactions: xinino
bin

bin

May 1, 2024
i'm 22 myself. i'm a man. and i always feel pretty pathetic when i identify with diagnoses, but.. bpd is one of mine. and depression comes and goes, it always has for me. and i've never cared to pay for an autism screening but more than a few people have pinned me as such.

you're not alone <3

bearbrikk

bearbrikk

May 2, 2024
I'm 24f, depression bpd and anxiety. I know we both probably feel like there's nobody else in the world right now, but at least the people on this website are here.
Still, people are selfish by nature. There is actually no one who is genuinely interested in you as a person. I mean this in general.

bin

bin

May 1, 2024

Still, people are selfish by nature. There is actually no one who is genuinely interested in you as a person. I mean this in general.
i think everyone's selfish to a certain degree. that's why any of us are here, right? otherwise why would we keep on feeding and clothing ourselves and taking time to rest? but we are social creatures, or most of us, anyway.. when your needs get met to a certain level, then you start taking an interest in looking after the needs of others. and different people will reach that threshold at different levels, with some caring for others while only needing a bare minimum for themselves, and others always needing more, soaking up help from everyone else without ever feeling satisfied and able to offer something to others.. it's a balance to be struck, and it's okay to lean a little to one side or the other at times. usually it all works out in due time

Reactions: xinino and Eternal Eyes
toro

toro

dr pepper drinker
Feb 11, 2023
hey!!! im 20f too!! im dxed with anxiety, depression, and autism too!! you arent alone!!!! my bestfriends have BPD too, we're all chugging along, its nice to see another girl my age, I'm always here to talk to if you wanna pretend things are normal, love you <3

bearbrikk

bearbrikk

May 2, 2024
i think everyone's selfish to a certain degree. that's why any of us are here, right? otherwise why would we keep on feeding and clothing ourselves and taking time to rest? but we are social creatures, or most of us, anyway.. when your needs get met to a certain level, then you start taking an interest in looking after the needs of others. and different people will reach that threshold at different levels, with some caring for others while only needing a bare minimum for themselves, and others always needing more, soaking up help from everyone else without ever feeling satisfied and able to offer something to others.. it's a balance to be struck, and it's okay to lean a little to one side or the other at times. usually it all works out in due time
Thats very true. It is just very frustrating to always find people that suck you dry from you emotions and care. I actually know no one that gives as much or even more care and help as myself. So I definitely agree but its still defeating to always give more than the other person.
hey!!! im 20f too!! im dxed with anxiety, depression, and autism too!! you arent alone!!!! my bestfriends have BPD too, we're all chugging along, its nice to see another girl my age, I'm always here to talk to if you wanna pretend things are normal, love you <3
Wow. Where can I find friends :) hahaha

bin

bin

May 1, 2024
It is just very frustrating to always find people that suck you dry from you emotions and care. I actually know no one that gives as much or even more care and help as myself. So I definitely agree but its still defeating to always give more than the other person.
yes, i really feel this, too, especially with this bpd favorite-person thing that's been with me forever.. </3 it seems like the ones that i latch onto are almost never the ones who want to give any care to me. at the moment it's my ex. i'd give anything to be with her how we were, i'd almost lay down my entire life for her.. and she left me so suddenly after being so lovely to me, after helping me through 2 weeks of in-patient treatment, visiting me every day and helping me heal. just said it was over and hasn't spoken a word since. and it seems like any sort of emotional help that anybody offers me isn't worth a dime since it's not from her..

perhaps what i had to offer her just wasn't worth a dime either?

bearbrikk

bearbrikk

May 2, 2024
yes, i really feel this, too, especially with this bpd favorite-person thing that's been with me forever.. </3 it seems like the ones that i latch onto are almost never the ones who want to give any care to me. at the moment it's my ex. i'd give anything to be with her how we were, i'd almost lay down my entire life for her.. and she left me so suddenly after being so lovely to me, after helping me through 2 weeks of in-patient treatment, visiting me every day and helping me heal. just said it was over and hasn't spoken a word since. and it seems like any sort of emotional help that anybody offers me isn't worth a dime since it's not from her..

perhaps what i had to offer her just wasn't worth a dime either?
Wow.. i have the exact same thing. Even after I just met someone. If I have that special safe feeling, I subconsciously connect to them immediately. I get sort of obsessive about them. It always ends in disappointment on my end. They were never able to give my 100% back. Maybe its the same with your ex maybe her 100% effort is only 20% of yours and you feel like you gave so much more.

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I'm 18 with autism, depression and possibly bpd!

thepiecessatup

thepiecessatup

Jan 9, 2024
Early forties female with BPD, anxiety and depression and probably OCD. It's difficult.