• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jojosowasaki

Nov 6, 2019
When looking for them everywhere around my neck i see no pulsing not on the outer side or anything but on the left and right under my jaw i took to fingers put them on my neck and felt a pulse before i did that i saw that the only two places that were pulsing were under my jaw of my neck and when i would doing something to make my heart beat fast they started beating fast and i noticed when looking in the mirror that both were pulsing and i could see it very good espicially with light so are these the carotid arteries? Are these it?

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
When looking for them everywhere around my neck i see no pulsing not on the outer side or anything but on the left and right under my jaw i took to fingers put them on my neck and felt a pulse before i did that i saw that the only two places that were pulsing were under my jaw of my neck and when i would doing something to make my heart beat fast they started beating fast and i noticed when looking in the mirror that both were pulsing and i could see it very good espicially with light so are these the carotid arteries? Are these it?
sounds like it- surprising you can see it as well, as often only feel it- you must have a good & strong pulse.

J

Jojosowasaki

Nov 6, 2019
sounds like it- surprising you can see it as well, as often only feel it- you must have a good & strong pulse.
Yea i looked at my neck and i saw that it was only thumping from these two sides no where else i feel i got them