• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

konglegend

May 6, 2020
Since I am about to receive N from A in a few days, I have some questions

1.Is there a painful moment when using N? I think no one knows since survivors are rare but I really wanna know it because no one knows it.

2. How long will it take to CTB?
Since I live with my family, I am afraid that my family memebrs will find me out and try to call 911. So i am trying to use it at night time as possible.

Since I've found certain number of news about failure of N suicide, I an kinda worried about not being completely dead...

• Hugs
Reactions: Yomyom
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Have you read the guides?

There is no reason why there should be a 'painful moment' when using N.

Reactions: Yomyom and Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
1.Is there a painful moment when using N? I think no one knows since survivors are rare but I really wanna know it because no one knows it.
There are videos . We can know because we observe reactions . You should make your own judgment after reading . You should not really "receive N soon" without researching about it :hug: It's not just about questioning people here but reading PPH , reading resources , multiple reports , etc . The short answer is no .. Don't confuse death rattles with pain or discomfort (again research that) .

2. How long will it take to CTB?
I'll save you one search/read : 5 minutes to lose consciousness (faint completely and not move) , and overall around 20 minutes to die from in take . Those are averages and they may vary a little , but not much .

As autumnal suggested do another reading :)

Reactions: disabledandhopeless and Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
He went to sleep very quickly...
It was a big shok to watch this (at least for me)

What scared me in this video is the heavy breathing, but I guess it's because he is obese, and in any case it doesn't seem painful

Reactions: Fedrea, Ἡγησίας, jaskon223 and 1 other person
disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020
So envious that you are receiving N soon.

Reactions: Pisceslilith and konglegend
D

Despo41

May 16, 2020
I need to order N but I struggle to follow instructions because of this hideous brain injury.
I would do anything to get some - it's my only way out and would literally pay anything!!! Somebody please tell me it's possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mare Tranquillitatis