A

Anna777333

Jun 17, 2024
Есть ли здесь те, кто не хочет умирать и боится смерти, но другого выхода у них нет?

Kadaver

Kadaver

let death be kinder than man
Aug 11, 2023
I am. I've been terrified of death for a long while now. I remember having panic attacks as a kid when I realized I would die. But there's no other option left. My job is shit and I don't make enough money to support myself and I can't transition (I'm transgender). The second one is honestly the big one for me. I realized a few weeks ago that I would not be able to get the gender-affirming surgery I need and now I just feel trapped in this body more than I ever have. I don't want to live my life in a body that looks like this…i can't and I won't

• Hugs
Reactions: scarlet-pixie, Sylveon, sancta-simplicitas and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'm Not afraid of Death.

Am Afraid of failing a suicide attempt and remaining alive with brain damage

We all die anyway

After Death is non-existence like before we were born

I want to die asap

Last edited:
Reactions: Tony24, Sylveon and DeIetedUser4739
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
One of my more unpopular opinions is that almost everyone here is that way even if they don't realize it. I don't think you become suicidal without something being wrong internally and/or externally, spoken as someone who has spent most of my life being at least passively suicidal.

(Not necessarily "afraid" of death, but I mean there is a set of circumstances/path of development that at least was possible for them to choose life, and circumstances/development have led them to a place where suicide seems to be the most desirable outcome.)

Reactions: scarlet-pixie, DeIetedUser4739 and Anna777333
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
I feel this way and im trying to find a way to not be scared

Reactions: Sylveon, DeIetedUser4739 and Anna777333
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
Yes, life is terrible and not worth living, but if I die I probably won't even know that I'm dead so what's the point?

Reactions: pocket7 and Sylveon