W

wuaroi

Jan 6, 2024
Hey so im re-writting an old post now that i know you arent allowed to tell someone how to cbt here but, this post is here to ask if anyone knows of any semi painless easy to acses methods. I keep seeing people recommend the reasorces compilation page but ive attempted most of them and theyre either like impossible to acsess (nitrogen, SN, an entire tank of helium…) or pretty unreliable/ doesnt work 90% of the time (like the night night method or shallow water blackout) does anyone know if theres a method similar to firearms without having a gun?

[ I am not explicitly asking for how to kill myself, or someone to tell me how to cbt. I just want to know if/ what methods are actually reliable and can be acssesed since most of the recommended methods seem to be practically impossible for a regular human to get lol]

Thank you for reading this and please , if you know something about this it would be really helpful.

Have a good day!

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
I've done a comparison of suicide methods recently and I made sure to include pretty much all commonly known suicide methods. Have you seen it?

Reactions: Olek Messier 87, skylight7 and locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Lethality (efficacy) speaks for itself. Lower numbers under the Agony column denote more "peacefulness". I think some of the "numbers" are incorrect, or bogus, btw, such as the "Hit by train" ones.

Reactions: SVEN, Ariii, ham and potatoes and 3 others
W

wuaroi

Jan 6, 2024
Lethality (efficacy) speaks for itself. Lower numbers under the Agony column denote more "peacefulness". I think some of the "numbers" are incorrect, or bogus, btw, such as the "Hit by train" ones.

View attachment 149256
Wow that's actually really helpful , i really appreciate it. Its really nice to be able to see the '%' chance something could work.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Wow that's actually really helpful , i really appreciate it. Its really nice to be able to see the '%' chance something could work.
Like anything else that is anecdotally presented, take it with a grain of salt. I have no idea how someone compiled those numbers.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain, ladylazarus4 and Hollowman
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
Most people here use SN. Person is designated 'peaceful' by the ppho Screenshot 20240820 203615

Reactions: opheliaoveragain and divinemistress36
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
Hey so im re-writting an old post now that i know you arent allowed to tell someone how to cbt here but, this post is here to ask if anyone knows of any semi painless easy to acses methods
it all really depends on where you live as to what is easily accessible.
for instance, im in rural america, so guns and opioids are easy to come by. if you live in the UK though, likely a very different story

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
Reactions: skylight7
B

babouflo201223

Aug 18, 2024
J'ai récemment fait une comparaison des méthodes de suicide et j'ai pris soin d'inclure à peu près toutes les méthodes de suicide les plus connues. L'avez-vous vue ?
J'ai une question, si quelqu'un pouvait m'aider...
An idea about something (pills or anything else) to cause a strong loss of consciousness just before falling, once the rope is well placed around the neck and everyting ok (in case of complete hanging) ?

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
J'ai une question, si quelqu'un pouvait m'aider...
An idea about something (pills or anything else) to cause a strong loss of consciousness just before falling, once the rope is well placed around the neck and everyting ok (in case of complete hanging) ?
This has been asked a few times, and it seems like such a substance doesn't exist or can't be easily obtained.

Just pretend you're taking part in "jeu du foulard"

Reactions: babouflo201223
B

babouflo201223

Aug 18, 2024
Ok, thank you. I heard about this "game" but actually don't know exactly how to do in a correct way.