• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If I had it my way, there would be very few people I'd want to be there. Unfortunately it's gonna be a very packed day with a bunch of people pretending to be hurt and affected over my death, like they never wished my downfall, creating chaos and making it all about them.

Not that it would matter after we're gone, but I always wondered if the dead would be disappointed and angry looking over the drama.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36, Unknown21, Hunter2005 and 7 others
T

timetodie24

Mage
Apr 14, 2023
I don't really care who turns up tbh. There's a cliche quote about 'funerals are for the living not the dead' but it's true. As long as it brings comfort to those there that's fine. I think mine would be a very small funeral tbh . Not many family members around to come as some I've never had any contact with and others I've lost. I have a small group of friends but cut them off lately so they might not come. Maybe some of my neighbours would come as they've known my family for a long time.

As long as it's not a drama. There was a huge drama at a distant relatives funeral recently. i wasn't there as I didn't know them. But heard it was incredibly awkward and arguments between birth and adoptive family.

Reactions: divinemistress36, ijustwishtodie, rozeske and 1 other person
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I hate funerals, I think they're a complete waste of time and money and often bring out the worst in people. I appreciate it wouldn't be about my needs, because I'd be dead, but I do feel the obligation put upon others to attend funerals is too much. I feel most people don't need an expensive mass gathering to enable them to grieve.

So in an attempt to try and prevent this, I've written in my Will that I want a direct cremation (no funeral service - I've already prepaid).

Reactions: Hunter2005, ToMoveOn, thebelljarrr and 6 others
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Since I'll be pretty much dead, I don't care too much about it. I've never had enemies, but I think if I had a chance to watch my funeral, it would be extremely awkward to see my psychotherapist and doctors there. But honestly I don't think they're allowed to attend funerals, it would be a little creepy. On a really really deep level they might be treated as someone who let us die.

Reactions: Hunter2005, ijustwishtodie, timetodie24 and 1 other person
kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
The funeral is not for the dead, but rather, the living. So, if people want to gather due to my passing, so be it. I won't be there. If there is drama or praise or condemnation, it is not mine.

Reactions: Not A Fan, rozeske, timetodie24 and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't care as for who attends my funeral or not. Anybody and everybody can attend if they want to. I'll be dead to care

Reactions: rozeske, Daryl72 and timetodie24
cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
i wrote in my living will that i dont want a funeral, as i want to spare the, at best, handful of people the awkward proceedings.

Reactions: Not A Fan, rozeske, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Yes, once we're gone it shouldn't make any difference who attends. I mean we will be gone and will not know anyway. I can understand and appreciate the question, as I've thought of this a mt times when I'm thinking about what come s after death.

Reactions: rozeske
lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
I don't really care. I will be gone by then. The funeral is for the people that are left behind not the one that is dead imo.

Reactions: Not A Fan and rozeske
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I do not want a funeral at all. The first reason for this is because I feel really uncomfortable at the thought of gaining attention in any situation - such as when sharing information on social media about personal lives; the second reason for not wanting a funeral is because I am not an important person, so no attention is needed to be given anyway.

Reactions: Mateira, Not A Fan and rozeske
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
There won't be a funeral.

Reactions: Fall_Apart, Hunter2005, Not A Fan and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm good with everyone among relatives who would attend a funeral, no one would be excluded. Anyway I think we wouldn't take any notice of it anymore as we're long gone by the time the funeral takes place.

Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
Chalk up another vote for the "no funeral club" here.

Just donate my cadaver for scientific study, at least that way I can finally offer something of value to others.

Reactions: Hollowman and rozeske
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I intend to prepay for a direct cremation. It's more expensive but, I'd feel happier. It's not so much that there are people I don't want to go. Really, the only person I definitely wouldn't want there wouldn't go anyway. More, that I don't want people to feel obliged to travel hundreds of miles for some dry service. Again, I also doubt all that many would bother, so it seems a waste really.

Reactions: Hunter2005 and rozeske
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Student
May 3, 2024
My dad. He'd like the play the doting father, but I'd want him to know deep down inside, he played a massive part in my suffering and subsequent death. Like I think he does love me in his own way, but he never stood up for me or did the right thing, just joined in for a quiet life at my expense. I hate myself for even admitting that.

W

WaitingAllMyLife

Jul 4, 2022
I don't have anyone that will arrange a funeral. No one will even post an obituary. My existence is meaningless.

• Aww..
trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
My entire family. In the end it will be to get away from them. They don't belong there.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Dont want a funeral i will ask to be cremated and ashes thrown into ocean. Id rather everyone just go get drunk at the bar in my honor