• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

paredler

paredler

Jul 31, 2022
I decided to give up on the painless methods, since the substances are very hard to obtain. What are the most successful painful methods?

Reactions: Sick of it all
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Someone posted a suicide method table ranking methods by how effective they are. I guess all that anyone can do is do research and decide what is best for themselves. Best wishes.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/lostallhope-suicide-method-table.94456

• Informative
Pan_Tofel

Pan_Tofel

Apr 12, 2022
I decided to give up on the painless methods, since the substances are very hard to obtain. What are the most successful painful methods?
Sodium azide. It can be easily bought in Poland, since it's not restricted here.

E

Endtimes1

Student
Jan 15, 2022
Swallowing something that blocks your airway. Choking on something. Painful, but probably pretty secure.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
There are methods that are close to 100%, but with any method there is usually something that can go wrong. Full suspension hanging is close to 100% if you are not interrupted in the middle of the process and if what you are hanging from holds and the knot is good. But it is very important to be in a location where you will not be interrupted, because if you are pulled down at maybe ten minutes you can be a vegetable for life.

Cyanide is said to be close to 100% if not given an antidote in time, though it is known to be very painful.

Getting to 100% is very tough, I'm not really sure if there is a way. One person survived jumping from a 60 story building, every though this would be 99%+ effective for sure.

Guns are not 100%, an average success rate of 83% in the u.s., but for people experienced with guns and knowledgeable about them they can get this % close to 100%.

Following is a list of many methods- some of them can get to 99% if you are very careful in how you go about them:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

• Informative
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
If you have money I'd recommend just buying a black powder pistol from muzzle loaders.com. All of what you need is about $300+ and it gets shipped to your door without needing a FFL or any of that stuff. Make sure you buy the headphones to block out the noise.

You can also buy a tourniquet
Also black powder pistols are small enough to put in a bag so no one will know if you have one unless you know you enter a building where they scan for metal and whatnot. So you can walk into a forest just put the gun in your mouth, aim for the medulla oblongata, fire it, and be free of all this pain in an instant.

• Informative
Reactions: lionetta12 and Sick of it all
T

takemenowpls

Experienced
Aug 19, 2022
Sadly Firearms are the most reliable method. But as stated anything can go wrong. I once thought of using this method while in the act of hanging just to make sure. Once you go down this path there's no room for failure