• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

saionara

saionara

Revenge in the air makes my lungs sick
Mar 8, 2023
The building i think I can jump off is 27 stories high. I believe this is high enough to score a 98%? I was just thinking about whether if I could take any substance to further my chances by bleeding out. Although it would be immeasurably painful, i know that the truly hard part is to get to jump anyway.

Further concerns: at this point i'm torn and i can't decide whether i'm just adapting to the rhetoric of this site or is this really happening. I dont think ill ctb very soon but i think my method would be jumping. Thank you for your attention

Reactions: BuranaPoe
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
I don't know of a chemical method, however increasing your weight ergo the velocity of your fall is possible.

Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
I know that there is some sort of poison or substance that interferes with a person's ability to heal and makes it more likely that they would bleed out when wounded. Blood thinners, perhaps?

I remember reading about some sort of rat poison in a book that was used to make people bleed out quickly, but I am not sure if that was fictional or based in reality.

Now, I know that it is not what you asked for, but jumping is a method that is likely to cause a lot of collateral damage. Realistically speaking, anyone that sees you during or after the act would need a frick ton of therapy. Please consider another method if possible.

I don't know of a chemical method, however increasing your weight ergo the velocity of your fall is possible.
Mass does not really affect how fast something falls when resistance from air friction is negligible.

Last edited:
Reactions: saionara
saionara

saionara

Revenge in the air makes my lungs sick
Mar 8, 2023
I suppose you are right. But what about a secluded place, it is simply very hard to not be found, although i would much prefer disappearing entirely. Of course i dont want to force anyone to the same trauma i have

Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
I suppose you are right. But what about a secluded place, it is simply very hard to not be found, although i would much prefer disappearing entirely. Of course i dont want to force anyone to the same trauma i have
I suppose that a secluded place might not traumatise as many people compared to a inhabited area, but a human pancake splattered on the ground rarely blends into the environment.

I guess that if you wanted to disappear, falling from a bridge overlooking water while secured to a heavy weight (enough to prevent you from floating back up) would probably be a good method? Nobody would come looking there unless that someone sees you falling. That being said, drowning might not be a pleasant experience if you do not get knocked out by the fall.

Last edited:
Reactions: saionara
D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
I believe that "preferred" cause of death through jumping is head trauma, not just bleeding. I find the topic too gory to actually think clearly, but I'm not sure if you understand how this method is supposed to work when it's done "correctly".

exhaustedanonymous

exhaustedanonymous

everything that lives is gone to waste
Nov 14, 2022
If you go headfirst and your neck/head snaps you're all good lol
are you thinking about blood thinners?? i don't think they'd really give you any advantage and would probably just make it more traumatizing for any witnesses

Dumb Dog
Jan 11, 2023
not sure about ones that help but things that relax you or your muscles like alcohol or benzos will actually up your survival rate.
When you fall from a height the thing that kills you is the shock on you body, when you body doesn't tense up or go into shock because of substances that relax you you're less likely to be fatally wounded

• Informative
Reactions: MorsVoluntaria