Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
I remember trying morphine once, it made me really sleepy, I think this is a more peaceful way than sn

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'd love to go out via an opiate overdose. While they'd never admit to it- I expect many people are 'helped along' in hospitals with morphine. Of course- some have been murdered. šŸ˜¬

No- I don't have experience with an OD though. Codeine is the strongest I've been prescribed (metabolises into morphine) but I don't have enough to CTB- and I imagine a stronger form would be better. I think it sounds more appealing- definitely. It's just obtaining enough legally I imagine would be hard.

Reactions: randal_bond
sulli

sulli

Student
Jan 25, 2023
can you tell in detail what kind of opiate you used, what was the dosage and how it generally felt?
i wish i could but not really. it was morphine, i let someone else inject me. (yes very stupid i was young and did not value my life in the slightest) people from my area have a kind of.. reputation so he overestimated my tolerance level. it was great until it was nothingness and then i was waking up in the icu. not for the first or last time

lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
Yes, it was euphoric until it wasn't. Would've been an amazing death if it went to plan

Reactions: Bobert_Beniro and randal_bond