Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Back again with another question for the Offtopic section. I know a lot of us here probably hate our appearance or don't associate many positives with it. However, are there any parts of your appearance you like or accept? I'll go first; I like my facial hair, symmetry of my face, and hair color (my hair is dark brown and I have never dyed it).

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, lobster salad, BlankUser and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Drop Dead Gorgeous Plastic Surgery GIF by Warner Archive

• Yay!
Reactions: BlankUser, sadbadpsychogirl and Largeletters
AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
i think i have a nice ass actually. too bad im not gay. or attractive :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
I've always been quite happy with the nails on my fingers. Not my toenails though. Or any other body part. And when I start thinking about it, my fingernails aren't that amazing either.

So I guess I only like my scars, because they're not quite mine.

• Hugs
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt and Largeletters
Victoria

Victoria

Jun 15, 2021
I get compliments for my boobs, bum and hair. I'm ok looking but I'm fat. It could be worse.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Otto, BlankUser and Largeletters
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
A little different, but my neck is weirdly nice for someone who otherwise looks like a chubby gremlin.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I think it's a good idea to have a thread to find something positive about ourselves.
I guess I like that my hair is naturally blonde, it's a bit of a darker blonde in the winter, but very golden blonde by the end of summer (because sun bleaches it a lot). And in the bright light, my eyes are icy blue. I think they suit me. And I have very long eyelashes, some people say they're fake sometimes, but they're not.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters, Huntfish34 and Victoria
RockBot

RockBot

A Mole Sitting in a Hole
Jun 6, 2020
Face, arms, torso, legs, hair, ears, jawline.

Have I missed anything? Oh yes, butt. My rock hard butt.

• Yay!
Reactions: Largeletters, lobster salad, BlankUser and 1 other person
All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
I'm indifferent toward my appearance, but I'm grateful I can still utilize my limbs to CTB.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Largeletters, Huntfish34, hʚll and 1 other person
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I like my long hair. It is probably the only part of my appearance that I would ever talk positively about; despite many others who seem to despise it. I dislike getting compliments about any other aspect of my appearance though.

Reactions: Largeletters and Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not have many strong emotions towards my appearance really. However I do feel positively towards my teeth, as all my other family members have had many teeth problems and have had to get fillings and yet I have not.

Reactions: Largeletters and Huntfish34