happy?1270

happy?1270

Hydrangeas and delphiniums @ my funeral
Mar 11, 2020
I've been looking at SN as a possible method and have been reading stans list. Everything on there I can get or don't think is necessary except for this. I don't know how to find any Antiemetics that are dopamine blockers like he said. I need something otc. I live in America if that helps what can I get or what's the next best thing?

ReallySillyOtter

ReallySillyOtter

Will commit suicide or die tryin’.
Jun 20, 2020
OTC antiemetic in America? Unfortunately, no. The antiemetics used to counter SN-induced nausea are prescription only (or outright banned).

The good news is they're available online, or from a sympathetic doctor. Searching "antiemetic prescription" may help.

Also note they're not strictly necessary, if you're not prone to vomiting. A technique is to make two or more SN solutions to drink if you vomit up the first.

Reactions: Torbasco and autumnal
happy?1270

happy?1270

Hydrangeas and delphiniums @ my funeral
Mar 11, 2020
OTC antiemetic in America? Unfortunately, no. The antiemetics used to counter SN-induced nausea are prescription only (or outright banned).

The good news is they're available online, or from a sympathetic doctor. Searching "antiemetic prescription" may help.

Also note they're not strictly necessary, if you're not prone to vomiting. A technique is to make two or more SN solutions to drink if you vomit up the first.
Thanks

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Definitely get one! Don't try it without one. You really don't want to do this and vomit.
The good news is they're available online
Like where specifically? I mean when you get something like a drug online it's risky to know you are getting it from some place reliable. Also, if you vomit up the first dose, why wouldn't you also vomit up the second one? Please don't do this without a careful series of doses of an anti emetic first.

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal
ReallySillyOtter

ReallySillyOtter

Jun 20, 2020
Like where specifically? I mean when you get something like a drug online it's risky to know you are getting it from some place reliable.

Honestly, I don't know. I understand we're not supposed to post links or references here (please correct me if I'm wrong), but I recall seeing many members invite others to PM them for specifics. Yes, buying drugs online is risky but there are large, reliable, legitimate prescription sites that have delivered as promised. We're talking antiemetics here (which nobody is going to take for recreational fun), not highly illegal hardcore street dope.

If you vomit up the first dose, why wouldn't you also vomit up the second one?

You may. But by then some of the SN would have made its way into the bloodstream were it begins to take effect (this emphaizes the importance of fasting—no food to delay the absorption process). Taking the second does will add to the dissolved SN in the bloodstream, as will a third, and so on. Eventually you'll reach the ~25 gram threshold fatal dose. I agree repeatedly vomiting isn't really "peaceful" but you can reliably CBT with SN and without antiemetics. Many have (witness the use of SN in fatal accidental poising and homicides. The victims sure didn't take antiemetics beforehand.)

For a very through account of how SN and digestion works see https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ide-including-method.25148/page-3#post-457902 .

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal and x-Ace-x
Torbasco

Torbasco

Jun 10, 2020
I wish I knew how to find prescriptions and SN online but I have no connections or knowledge about how any of this works at all. Google just gives me a bunch of ad results and I don't know what would be legit.

ReallySillyOtter

ReallySillyOtter

Jun 20, 2020
Like where specifically?
I wish I knew how to find prescriptions and SN online but I have no connections or knowledge about how any of this works at all.

(Researches moar) These may help:

Threads about antiemetics prescription online specifically:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/331388

Threads about prescription online in general:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/331381

(Note to anonymous users: you need to have an account and be logged in for the links to work.)

Last edited: