• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FairyHeart

FairyHeart

May 7, 2022
I would be shipping it to a country with strict laws. I'm wondering how D manages to get it past customs and if there are any bad reviews I should be aware of

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Seems to me it gets past customs based on luck with some areas more likely to have success.

Probably no one wants to be forthcoming with how D disguises it because it may jeopardize his methods

FairyHeart

FairyHeart

May 7, 2022
Seems to me it gets past customs based on luck with some areas more likely to have success.

Probably no one wants to be forthcoming with how D disguises it because it may jeopardize his methods
oh true, do you think he would be willing to put the N in a less suspicious bottle if I asked him to?

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
oh true, do you think he would be willing to put the N in a less suspicious bottle if I asked him to?

N probably has a SOP he is going to follow religiously being an international drug trafficker

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
His bottles are disguised as something else

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, FairyHeart and SuicidallyCurious
C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
The US Louisville customs will seized N which is sent to another country,I can't figure out why.