ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Basically what the title says... I'm just wondering as for which members here (can be more than one) your views align with the most. After all, whilst we are all suicidal, our views approaching life and even suicidality itself are varied and different.

As for me, my views align the most with @sserafim, @FuneralCry and @pthnrdnojvsc

• Hugs
Reactions: Dark Moon, Rocinante, eatantz and 4 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
@MiMi @Ash @Praestat_Mori @Forveleth

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Ash
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I don't think even I myself align with my own views so I don't expect other members would either.

Reactions: Hollowman, houseofleaves and Praestat_Mori
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I don't know.

I don't follow all comments carefully, so I don't know how much I agree with other people's views.

Sometimes I agree with someone, sometimes I don't.
I don't think there is anyone here with whom I always agree on everything.
I don't know who's closest.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter.

Reactions: Hollowman, houseofleaves, avoid and 3 others
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
I have yet to see someone who is basically the same as me, but this is the only place where people generally don't judge me for my opinions.

Reactions: Cinnamorolls, eatantz and Praestat_Mori
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
@ijustwishtodie, all your posts are relatable. I always look forward to your posts

• Wow
Reactions: thebelljarrr, pthnrdnojvsc and ijustwishtodie
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
@Rocinante

• Informative
Reactions: Rocinante and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
@ijustwishtodie, all your posts are relatable. I always look forward to your posts
My posts? I'm incredibly surprised. I thought that not many members here agreed with my views. I am curious as to how exactly you relate to me but you don't have to share if you don't want to. Either way, thank you for your compliments.
@Rocinante
What about me? I've noticed myself agreeing with you a lot so surely it'd work in the opposite direction too?

• Love
Reactions: houseofleaves, eatantz, OrphicEnd and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Basically what the title says... I'm just wondering as for which members here (can be more than one) your views align with the most. After all, whilst we are all suicidal, our views approaching life and even suicidality itself are varied and different.

As for me, my views align the most with @sserafim, @FuneralCry and @pthnrdnojvsc
I agree with what you say the most on this website @ijustwishtodie and @Soon I will be gone but they changed their name to @Talvikki , @DepressedDude

others can"t remember right now my brain is in bad shape

I believe life is bad in general . There is no purpose to life or this universe. There is only one reality this horrible universe. We all die and will not exist forever after Death, obliterated forever. After Death is non-existence forever. That extreme pain makes everything else meaningless. Life is meaningless suffering. Pain and old age much worse than people realize. Non-existence forever is the best thing the ultimate bliss. I'll never believe in any god afterlife , reincarnation, afterlife , soul , simulation, multiverses, magic, ghosts. Life is a horrible imposed abomination prison torture slavery. much more .

I could never agree with anyone if they believe any of these fundamentals if they think

:"that life is good in general, that there is a purpose to life or this universe. If they believe in some unseen reality with zero evidence like a simulation afterlife reincarnation soul etc"

Much more

That being said there are a lot of things about reality I haven't seen anyone post here nor anywhere . I doubt anyone else had thought of these things . I won't post them here though but maybe my own book or website that I haven't even started yet

Last edited:
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and ijustwishtodie
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Not really. I do vibe with some people's posts for the most part, lately @derpyderpins and @Saturn_ but typically I just kind of post my own thing and that's it. I'm a bit unrelatable myself due to my unique situation.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Saturn_, eatantz, thebelljarrr and 1 other person
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
Not really. I do vibe with some people's posts for the most part, lately @derpyderpins and @Saturn_ but typically I just kind of post my own thing and that's it. I'm a but unrelatable myself due to my unique situation.
what happened to dolan?

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Skathon and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
what happened to dolan?
He tends to disappear when shit starts getting real for me and I no longer feel lighthearted about anything. I'm having a difficult time regarding my health, and in my personal life. I think he's kind of my version of the sad/happy reversible octopus.

41KrZtoseWL AC

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, Saturn_, jar-baby and 1 other person
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
He tends to disappear when shit starts getting real for me and I no longer feel lighthearted about anything. I'm having a difficult time regarding my health, and in my personal life. I think he's kind of my version of the sad/happy reversible octopus.

View attachment 143184
Here's to when Dolan comes back, and to happier times in the future 🫂

• Love
Reactions: Skathon and Angst Filled Fuck Up
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
My posts? I'm incredibly surprised. I thought that not many members here agreed with my views. I am curious as to how exactly you relate to me but you don't have to share if you don't want to. Either way, thank you for your compliments.
Your views are similar to FC but i find you are more nuanced, your also so special. Many of your posts express how awful existence is, your outlook on life is negative but logical. Your posts also lack emotion(i cant explain this), your very intelligent and your posts are raw and honest. Your loneliness and desperation is so relatable, and when you talk about your autism.
Anyway your posts mean a lot to me and i wish you can find the peace you want:heart:

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I just post and contribute my own thoughts to other peoples threads here on SS. I don't really pledge allegiance to members here but if I had to pick someone it's Funeralcry because she wished me ever since I started posting here nearly two years ago and both life and existence is suffering for me.

• Hugs
real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
From reading her thoughtful posts, I think a lot of my views coincide with those of @RainAndSadness.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
Your posts also lack emotion(i cant explain this),
You may just be the first to make one of my posts have emotion as your kind words makes me feel something good. The feeling isn't strong but it's there. I think that I can easily get influenced by somebody's kind words as long as I know that those words are honest and non exaggerative which I think that your compliments fit that criteria. It's rare to see honesty when it comes to compliments (as pro lifers say positive related stuff without actually meaning it) but I'm convinced that your words are honest. Anyways, thank you for the rest of your post, it's nice to see

• Hugs
Reactions: eatantz
AdamOndiAhman

AdamOndiAhman

dreaming on kolob
Feb 8, 2024
i enjoy reading @locked*n*loaded and @Darkover posts.

Reactions: Darkover and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Darkover and AdamOndiAhman