I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
I really want out of here but I'm afraid that I don't have the wherewithal nor expertise to successfully hang myself, which was my original plan. From reading this site, it seems like SN truly is the way to go (no pun intended). Yet while Americans can get it with ease, it seems like an impossibility to procure here in Canada. Hence my question above. If any Canadians on this board have managed to successfully get SN, I'd love to know where and how.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Noisette
J

JB1999

Jun 11, 2020
Canadian here, I got my SN from a Ukrainian seller on the popular craft website. Took about 5 weeks to arrive and there were no issues with customs or anything. I have also bought from a Russian seller on the same crafting website, however I haven't received it yet so I cannot speak as to whether there have been any issues. It seems to be easy enough to get, so don't worry too much about it!

Reactions: sadghost, ITryHard and Noisette
I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
Thank you for your response. I think I know which website you're referring to. Also good to know that you had no trouble with customs. Might I ask why you ordered it more than once?

Thanks again!

kovkay

kovkay

Experienced
Jun 29, 2020
Got LW reshipped through a reshipping service. Was a bit more expensive.

Reactions: ITryHard
J

JB1999

Jun 11, 2020
Thank you for your response. I think I know which website you're referring to. Also good to know that you had no trouble with customs. Might I ask why you ordered it more than once?

Thanks again!

No worries. I ordered more because I wanted to make sure I have extra as a backup. Better to have 250 grams than only 100

Reactions: ITryHard
I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
Found it on the crafting website. Gonna try my luck with the Russian seller as the Ukrainian seller is on holiday. Fingers crossed!!!

V

VexRal

Jul 9, 2020
I've ordered one from the US and will be using a reshipping service to get it here. Should arrive in around 2 weeks or less, I'm really excited for it. No luck with anti-emetics so far though

I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
I really hope my purchase from the Russian seller gets to me safe and sound as I didn't use a reshipper. I'm nervous about it getting to me, which isn't good as anxiety is one of my issues. Good luck getting those antiemetics! That will be my next challenge.

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
LW? Sorry new member. Still trying to learn all the acronyms. :)
Unfortunately, that is one acronym that is not allowed to be explained here. You'll work it out when you see it outside of this website. LW is the most common and reliable though.