N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am ambivalent on that. I think many high politicians are way smarter than most people think. Though I don't want to state with that that they make good policies.
I think many bankers are pretty smart. Criminals just in suits who are ripping off people legally- This is way smarter than to rob a bank. I think the IT-genuises must be extremely smart.

However the are also pretty stupid elites. This is just my opinion but for example the royales just had luck. Moreover some cultural elites. Many celebrities and sport stars are just skilled at one thing and make a fortune with it. Though this is obviously no rule. There are also extremely smart people who fit in this category.

For high politicians I think there are 4 factors. Lots of luck, high intelligence, resilience and often a wealthy family. The fourth factor depends probably on the country. In the US there are more dynasties than in my country.

• Love
Reactions: WonderingSoul
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Im an illuminati believer, for me they age the elite commanding all the world. Some people will disagree and it's ok, but I'm a firm believer that they and all the big shots. And really bad things are going to happen in the world in a near future. Started with 9\11 and now it's becoming worse and worse. And we all know the tentacles in the illuminati world and their kinky side. Sorry noname, imo politicians are only puppets in their hands.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I think the IT-genuises must be extremely smart.
CSm3DDKU8AA8H9k

• Yay!
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Nanako and lostundead
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I do think the elites are very smart, but I think another factor is that the population has been indoctrinated and is overall dumb as fuck.

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Lost Magic and AnestheticVoid
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Some of the elites that you speak of have the superpower of narcissistic personality disorder. It includes an innate talent for manipulating people, a total lack of any empathy or guilt to restrain their behaviour and a ruthless drive to 'win'. I don't know if I would call this 'intelligence'.

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, _Seeking, Lost Magic and 3 others
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
I think it's a bit of both. Although a few have luck and no brain cells.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and WonderingSoul
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I don't think 'luck' has anything to do with it.

...It's an ancient thing.

Reactions: TooConscious
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
They just have enough resources and entrenched power to be insanely good at adapting.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Well there are elites and elites. I think for the most powerful, It's a system they're born into or educated into through connections, family etc. It's interesting when you do some digging on things like the World Economic Forum and the Young Global Leaders program etc. I tend to also think there's a hidden hand when it comes to who's really pulling certain strings. In that sense it's probably a bit like an iceberg - some you see on the surface, but a lot you don't. It seems unlikely that the talking (figure)heads of state are the ones in control of everything.

You can be lucky or skilled and work your way to the top of your industry or profession, but I think that's a different type of power. More accidental than predetermined.

Reactions: TooConscious and WonderingSoul
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
They usually can't be stupid but I think for most of them other factors (including personality traits that would be considered unacceptable if laid bare) are what determine their life trajectory. Tall men usually do better in life and part of that is that for some reason they don't feel as bad about making mistakes as shorter men. Over the course of time and during certain formative periods they end up coming out on top for that reason alone. Hot women probably have a similar advantage although I'm not sure if perceiving their mistakes as unimportant in relation to their value and legitimacy as leaders plays as much of a role as it does with tall men.

And then there are useful idiots like justin turdeau (who is tall btw). He's a ridiculous puppet with a last name that makes a difference in the magically awesome BS operation called democracy and who is handled by party operatives who in turn get their orders from the jewish mafia (bronfman branch). They're based out of montreal but their activity has been international for at least a century. I do not think they are in the controlling position they are in due to superior intellect. They conspire and use their assets in media, think tanks and academia to discredit "outrageous conspiracy theories" as part of their conspiratorial process so that there's a firewall between the "others" and investigating the true nature of their activities.

Reactions: TooConscious and whatevs
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Some of the elites that you speak of have the superpower of narcissistic personality disorder. It includes an innate talent for manipulating people, a total lack of any empathy or guilt to restrain their behaviour and a ruthless drive to 'win'. I don't know if I would call this 'intelligence'.
I can agree to a certain decree to your statement. But I have never said theiy use their intelligence/power for the right purpose.
I don't really agree. If we think of Elon Musk or Zuckerberg they have not only talent in IT. They are also very skilled at marketing, economics, production, technic, management, probably also very good at negotiations. I dislike both of them a lot. And ethically they are both very very questionable. But I would not call them a "Fachidiot" because they must be skilled at many different disciplines
They usually can't be stupid but I think for most of them other factors (including personality traits that would be considered unacceptable if laid bare) are what determine their life trajectory. Tall men usually do better in life and part of that is that for some reason they don't feel as bad about making mistakes as shorter men. Over the course of time and during certain formative periods they end up coming out on top for that reason alone. Hot women probably have a similar advantage although I'm not sure if perceiving their mistakes as unimportant in relation to their value and legitimacy as leaders plays as much of a role as it does with tall men.

And then there are useful idiots like justin turdeau (who is tall btw). He's a ridiculous puppet with a last name that makes a difference in the magically awesome BS operation called democracy and who is handled by party operatives who in turn get their orders from the jewish mafia (bronfman branch). They're based out of montreal but their activity has been international for at least a century. I do not think they are in the controlling position they are in due to superior intellect. They conspire and use their assets in media, think tanks and academia to discredit "outrageous conspiracy theories" as part of their conspiratorial process so that there's a firewall between the "others" and investigating the true nature of their activities.
Sorry but I really dislike your remarks about jews in this context. This is clearly antisemitic. I know this prejudice is quite common. But this does not mean that we should accept it.
I am not sure if this is still free speech. I think it goes against the rules of this forum because it is antisemitic. I would suggest you change that...but I am not really the one who has to decide that...
Due to the past crimes of my country I am more hesistant to leave such a post uncommented

Last edited:
Rabhen

Rabhen

Isolated Loner
Dec 17, 2021
I am ambivalent on that. I think many high politicians are way smarter than most people think. Though I don't want to state with that that they make good policies.
I think many bankers are pretty smart. Criminals just in suits who are ripping off people legally- This is way smarter than to rob a bank. I think the IT-genuises must be extremely smart.

However the are also pretty stupid elites. This is just my opinion but for example the royales just had luck. Moreover some cultural elites. Many celebrities and sport stars are just skilled at one thing and make a fortune with it. Though this is obviously no rule. There are also extremely smart people who fit in this category.

For high politicians I think there are 4 factors. Lots of luck, high intelligence, resilience and often a wealthy family. The fourth factor depends probably on the country. In the US there are more dynasties than in my country.
I do not think they actually have a greater intelligence, I believe they have greater ability to commit deviant behaviors while presenting those behaviors as 'for the greater good', the greater good being 'their own' greater good.

Reactions: Disappointered
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
I think most of them are intelligent, or at least put in their position by someone who is intelligent. Not a lot of blind luck, even with royalty. It takes a lot of discipline to be a successful monarch.

I'm not a big believer in the importance of secret societies or anything like that in how the world works. Overrated concept I think.

I think most of the elites are bad people but I'm not sure the common people are any better, and I'm not sure whether commoners pander more to the vices of the elites or vice versa.

It's all a mess.

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
The elite among the elite are likely not completely human or are in contact with something that isn't. I am very David Ickey in my view of the plutocrats of the world. They seem obsessed with symbology and occultism, and if very successful people are into rituals, magic and mystical stuff it's because they see results or proof of it being legitimate. These people don't make many mistakes.

I think they are smart, yes. But also not infallible, and what they are trying to accomplish won't work with everyone.
I can agree to a certain decree to your statement. But I have never said theiy use their intelligence/power for the right purpose.

I don't really agree. If we think of Elon Musk or Zuckerberg they have not only talent in IT. They are also very skilled at marketing, economics, production, technic, management, probably also very good at negotiations. I dislike both of them a lot. And ethically they are both very very questionable. But I would not call them a "Fachidiot" because they must be skilled at many different disciplines

Sorry but I really dislike your remarks about jews in this context. This is clearly antisemitic. I know this prejudice is quite common. But this does not mean that we should accept it.
I am not sure if this is still free speech. I think it goes against the rules of this forum because it is antisemitic. I would suggest you change that...but I am not really the one who has to decide that...
Due to the past crimes of my country I am more hesistant to leave such a post uncommented
Could you NOT ask for censorship? The guy isn't calling for the removal of Jewish people, he just correctly pointed out some things that people that happen to be Jewish are doing.

Besides, antisemitic is such an absurd word. Jews are not the only semites in the world. I guess anti-jewish didn't sound erudite enough.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: TooConscious, Disappointered and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
The elite among the elite are likely not completely human or are in contact with something that isn't. I am very David Ickey in my view of the plutocrats of the world. They seem obsessed with symbology and occultism, and if very successful people are into rituals, magic and mystical stuff it's because they see results or proof of it being legitimate. These people don't make many mistakes.

I think they are smart, yes. But also not infallible, and what they are trying to accomplish won't work with everyone.
Do you believe that they all live on a hollowed out moon while dressed in V costumes? pmsl :pfff::pfff:;-;

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Do you believe that they all live on a hollowed out moon while dressed in V costumes? pmsl :pfff::pfff:;-;
Hey, making suicidal folks use laughing emojis that generously is quite a feat, I'm glad you found my post amusing, haha.

Hmm, yeah, I think that series revealed part of how our society works. In fact, these cultural products serve precisely to make people like you less open about exploring reality. It's psychological priming.

Reactions: TooConscious and Disappointered
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020

Could you NOT ask for censorship? The guy isn't calling for the removal of Jewish people, he just correctly pointed out some things that people that happen to be Jewish are doing.

Besides, antisemitic is such an absurd word. Jews are not the only semites in the world. I guess anti-jewish didn't sound erudite enough.
There are many conspiracies about jews. And most of them are antisemtic. This has a long tradition from middle age when they pretended Jews would poison the water. I respect that this is an American forum and has a higher degree of freedom of speech.
In my country we are very sensitive about that topic.
I think too many crtiticism of elites are associated with powerful jews. This is something I absolutely dislike. Because it strengthens old prejudices which led to a horrible genocide.

Maybe the idea of censorship was wrong. I don't know. In my country saying this would be illegal. And I think morally it was right to point out my criticism.

Last edited:
Reactions: bleeeeeep
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Hey, making suicidal folks use laughing emojis that generously is quite a feat, I'm glad you found my post amusing, haha.

Hmm, yeah, I think that series revealed part of how our society works. In fact, these cultural products serve precisely to make people like you less open about exploring reality. It's psychological priming.
You think suicidal people have lost their sense of humour. I mean this world is a bad comedy after all, complete with punchlines that go nowhere like the baseless theories you mentioned. I am also going to put in some extra laughing emojis and gifs just for you. :pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff:;-;;-;;-;;-;
Fbi Hippie GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

conspiracy win GIF by Alexandre louvenaz

sad youtube GIF by Purple

pizza illuminati GIF