BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Sometimes I really don't understand the curse of the lonely people (I myself being one) but sometimes I wonder if maybe I'm not supposed to. I mean I'm no believer or anything but once you get past the logic of it all - maybe unattractiveness, mental illness, social awkwardness or poverty, say, are involved - it still doesn't make that much sense 'cause surely there must be similar people out there like you, for you?

But it seems some people just walk the earth alone for years or decades like it's their destiny. Like it's out of their hands.

If other things go well I might be able to handle a few more years of it but surely then my destiny would have to be the old ctb.

Thanks God...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, Abh, death137 and 13 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I don't see how relationships helps me deadlift, postmaxx or kill myself. No thanks :sunglasses:.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LONE WOLF., Ame, BluesRunTheGame and 3 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I know I am. A lot of pain could have been avoided (especially in my high school years) if I would have accepted this simple fact about myself. Actually feel better now than I did as a teen or kid. All that time I was going crazy over something that was inescapable which is me growing up to be alone. Still depressed af but am slowly learning to accept my lonesome self. But if you think about it I'm not really living that true loner life since I do post in forums such as this. Maybe I do need ppl but in the tiniest doses. :ahhha:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Isisnefert, it's_all_a_game and 7 others
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I think that it could be that some people not only walk through one life alone but many lives. Of course unless you LIVE out your whole life you can't say you never met anyone. That's if your saying a partner or just a really good buddy and/or group of like minded people. Also dont forget that destiny could include dying alone as you can't take any of these people with you like the Egyptians bringing pets and prostitutes (those poor girls!). Maybe being disconnected sometimes isn't all bad....

• Hugs
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame and lofticries
Mistake of Nature

Mistake of Nature

A shadow suspended on dust
Mar 30, 2020
Yes, I believe so.

The idea that self-improvement will result in relationships is a myth. "Go to the gym, get a hobby, stop being so negative," etc. will work for some, but for others like myself, we are fundamentally flawed to the point where there is no hope for any meaningful connection with another person. Even as a child, there has always been something about me that repels people away from me.

I don't find it easier to deal with as time goes by, either. The loneliness, desperation, and pain deepens every day for me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, HenryHobkins, LakatosDiogenesz and 10 others
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Yes, some people just don't get along with the world. That's the bitter truth.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Celerity, it's_all_a_game and 6 others
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Relationship is overrated.
When you see that life is hell then relationship is not the cure. You have to look for something else.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: lofticries, Myforevercharlie, GarageKarate07 and 1 other person
gtrfvr

gtrfvr

live and let live or die
Dec 4, 2020
Even as a child I wasn't any good at making friends. Didn't get any better at it over time. I've used chatrooms and forums to cope.

I've had plenty of acquaintances but can never make the transition to friend. Usually I lose interest, don't follow up or flake on plans.

I have no idea how I've lasted this long. Only one ctb attempt under my belt but expect to try again soon. Loneliness doesn't get any easier with age.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Cockney_Rebel, it's_all_a_game and 5 others
S

SoVeryDone

Mar 6, 2021
Relationships can hurt... Literally. I wish I had never been manipulated into one.
Even as a child I wasn't any good at making friends. Didn't get any better at it over time. I've used chatrooms and forums to cope.

I've had plenty of acquaintances but can never make the transition to friend. Usually I lose interest, don't follow up or flake on plans.

I have no idea how I've lasted this long. Only one ctb attempt under my belt but expect to try again soon. Loneliness doesn't get any easier with age.
Agree and true.

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, BluesRunTheGame and gtrfvr
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think it's all about being mentally prepared. You can be with any women/men no matter how good-looking or how much money you have.
I've played for both teams: LOVE and LONELINESS.

I used to walk this Earth with a girl,. who I thought was the love of my life, for 3 years. After breaking up with her, I dated many girls but realized that I wanted to to be alone.

Thus, I started playing for this new team called LONELINESSS. I really embraced my forever-alone condition and I'm really enjoying it. However, I'm still suicidal and my low self-esteem is terrible. I just got too fat and I wasn't like this when I dated women.

All in all, I think people should never give up and try to experience love somehow so that they can realize if they're meant to be alone or not in this world. There will always be someone who will like you. You just gotta find her/him.

I think you can simply choose your team but if I have to say yes or no to this thread's title I guess that yeah, some people are meant to walk this Earth alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cockney_Rebel and lofticries
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I think you can simply choose your team
I love your post apart from this. I think those deemed unattractive by society at large don't get such a choice.

Reactions: Good4Nothing and UseItOrLoseIt
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
Sometimes I really don't understand the curse of the lonely people (I myself being one) but sometimes I wonder if maybe I'm not supposed to. I mean I'm no believer or anything but once you get past the logic of it all - maybe unattractiveness, mental illness, social awkwardness or poverty, say, are involved - it still doesn't make that much sense 'cause surely there must be similar people out there like you, for you?

But it seems some people just walk the earth alone for years or decades like it's their destiny. Like it's out of their hands.

If other things go well I might be able to handle a few more years of it but surely then my destiny would have to be the old ctb.

Thanks God...
I understand what you mean. I feel like that too. I think if there were other people then surely paths would cross by now.. but i guess it depends on a lot of things.

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Yes, and it's a cruel curse because humans are meant to be social animals. As much as you can grow accustomed to being alone I think most people won't stop wishing things could be different because we're wired to need/want connections.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Good4Nothing, UseItOrLoseIt and 3 others
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
I've been alone due to being rejected by others since middle school, and I've only ever had one great friend. I've gotten used to it over the years, but it still sucks.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, demuic, UseItOrLoseIt and 2 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
The civilization is the reason humans have social isolation and loneliness.
A minority of people were meant for isolation. Civilisation is the reason such people can survive at all. Unless you're Bear Grylls or Robinson Crusoe, you'll die pretty fast under jungle law. The ability to build an actual life in social isolation is a unique product of modern social and economic structures.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I'm one of them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, lofticries and Dead Meat
H

hopelessanddisabled

The epitome of bad luck
Feb 5, 2021
I wish I had never gotten into relationships in my life. Like love is redundant, useless, waste of time and energy. Opportunity to be traumatized, hurt, manipulated etc. Althouvh none of that is why I want to ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
H

HenryHobkins

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Everyone is different, but for me it feels like the more I 'accept' and embrace loneliness, the worse i feel

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
Jan 7, 2021
I think it's all about being mentally prepared. You can be with any women/men no matter how good-looking or how much money you have.
I've played for both teams: LOVE and LONELINESS.

I used to walk this Earth with a girl,. who I thought was the love of my life, for 3 years. After breaking up with her, I dated many girls but realized that I wanted to to be alone.

Thus, I started playing for this new team called LONELINESSS. I really embraced my forever-alone condition and I'm really enjoying it. However, I'm still suicidal and my low self-esteem is terrible. I just got too fat and I wasn't like this when I dated women.

All in all, I think people should never give up and try to experience love somehow so that they can realize if they're meant to be alone or not in this world. There will always be someone who will like you. You just gotta find her/him.

I think you can simply choose your team but if I have to say yes or no to this thread's title I guess that yeah, some people are meant to walk this Earth alone.
"You just gotta find her/him."

I did find her, many years ago.

After a few years, sadly it ended (I won't go into why.)

She really was the one ... my true soul mate. I've never got over it, and if I recall correctly it was after that ending that I first cut my wrists.

I've never been the same since, and having been through many, many girls, I can honestly say that no-one compares.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WornOutLife, BluesRunTheGame, lofticries and 1 other person
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I think so there have always been famous recluses or hermits throughout history, and drifters in more modern times. I also do not understand the obsession with the fear of dying alone that many people seem to have, when an animal is dying they will usually go and find somewhere quiet and secluded to die, even they seem to have this wisdom, a dog going under a house for example.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Makko, Sprite_Geist and 1 other person