• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GongLiFang

GongLiFang

Certified Stupid
Aug 11, 2021
I am certain this has already been discussed on the various threads and don't worry, I AM combing through those and intend to finish doing so, however I would also like to see what the current public opinion is on with this.

To be concise with why I am asking this question:
1) I don't want to add more steps than necessary and possibly prevent the SN from being absorbed fast/effective enough
2) I only have Benadryl/Diphenhydramine anyways and if that isn't a good enough sedative I won't even bother
3) How much symptom management is even considered worth it when the body is going to be put in crisis mode and will react unexpectedly anyways

J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022
I think it has been proven it is not essential, but dependable on the person. If you want a simpler option, why not go with N?

Reactions: houseofleaves, downndone2 and blueclover_.
GongLiFang

GongLiFang

Certified Stupid
Aug 11, 2021
I think it has been proven it is not essential, but dependable on the person. If you want a simpler option, why not go with N?
I did consider that, but from all the chatter I heard N is expensive and has a risk of getting caught by border control and you know, could get me fined...so that would be an unpleasant experience. However if SN fails and I unfortunately survive I will be desperate enough to work and make money to buy some N if D is still selling in this scenario.

Also, I have NO IDEA how people are getting in contact with that mythical man, I read some threads but understandably I haven't found any solid leads. Granted I haven't completely read the PPH yet but N seems much less accessible for me so I got to make do :, )

Anyways, thanks for the reply.

Reactions: houseofleaves
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
No. You just need the SN to die. Other meds make the process more painless.

Reactions: houseofleaves, shrek34, JakeFlake and 1 other person
LifeHasNoOptIn

LifeHasNoOptIn

Worst Life Ever
Mar 31, 2022
Also, I have NO IDEA how people are getting in contact with that mythical man, I read some threads but understandably I haven't found any solid leads. Granted I haven't completely read the PPH yet but N seems much less accessible for me so I got to make do :, )
The PPH will provide the pathway to make the connection for N. Just be absolutely sure you have a legit unaltered version so the info is reliable.

Reactions: houseofleaves
J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022
I did consider that, but from all the chatter I heard N is expensive and has a risk of getting caught by border control and you know, could get me fined...so that would be an unpleasant experience. However if SN fails and I unfortunately survive I will be desperate enough to work and make money to buy some N if D is still selling in this scenario.

Anyways, thanks for the reply.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-from-d-megathread.77724/page-45

Clearly Canadian

Clearly Canadian

Apr 27, 2022
I am certain this has already been discussed on the various threads and don't worry, I AM combing through those and intend to finish doing so, however I would also like to see what the current public opinion is on with this.

To be concise with why I am asking this question:
1) I don't want to add more steps than necessary and possibly prevent the SN from being absorbed fast/effective enough
2) I only have Benadryl/Diphenhydramine anyways and if that isn't a good enough sedative I won't even bother
3) How much symptom management is even considered worth it when the body is going to be put in crisis mode and will react unexpectedly anyways
Dumb question, (my first post) what does SN mean? Some kind of sedative or narcotic?

Reactions: WanderingWater
J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022
Reactions: houseofleaves, Clearly Canadian and Ringo
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Not necessary but probably would help the process. But try to follow Stan's guide all you can

Reactions: GongLiFang
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
The problem with SN is vomiting. So an anti-emetic is recommended. It's in Stan's Guide and the PPeH.

Reactions: houseofleaves and GongLiFang
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Not necessary, but Diazepam can reduce the experience of unpleasant side effects.